Wanted Motor frame mounts for fj60 12ht conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Morning All,
First I would like to thank George from Valley Hybrids for the help and support. :) I'm a second generation diesel fanatic. I have the good fortune to have a father who taught me the importance of diesel technology and I have spent most of my life building, selling, learning and modifying diesel powered vehicles. Unfortunately my father is getting old and gave me out last project to finish which is a 99k mile Brown FJ60 we owned since new. I now am installing the drive train we bought for it in the late 80's which is a 12ht with a ( I believe ) 55? trans which is a 5 speed. I'm in need of a set of frame mounts to install the motor. George told me to post here and all will be right with the world. please email me directly at dansresto@gmail.com. if you have a set to sell.

Are they different than the mounts on the gasser 60/62?

image.jpg

I got a set from a gentleman in Canada but they are junk. Looking for a set from some place referred to by Greekboy called 4wheel auto? I need these now if anyone can help. Motor is sitting in the truck on wood blocks

Thanks Dan!
Your pop Richard was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Super nice guy!
Fwiw, Marlin got the diesel pickup running and loves it!!!!!
The mounts are different but have been discontinued by Toyota. So you'll need to source a used set.
I'd say Canads, Australia and Japan in that order.
Georg @ Valley Hybrids

mel lowe,

I know this is a long shot, but any chance you still have those mounts pictured above? I'm building a 2fe for a 60 that had the original mounts taken off.

If not, I have a frame I can chop them out of.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

I thought the frame mounts were the same as the gassers. They are on the 2H.
I think this is only true for 40 series. I sourced some frame side mounts from Steve at ebi out of an hj60 for my 12ht swap although I haven't started the conversion other than source all my parts.

Mike I believe he is looking for the frame side mounts. All 12ht should have 60 series engine side mounts unless the coaster buses had different ones.

OK, didn't get the email right. I'm PM ing you instead. (If you even want to respond to someone not bright enough to get an email right)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom