Motion for club investment (1 Viewer)

Yea - Nay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dibs on storing an office chair :flipoff2:

That counts as a second right? Now we can put it to a vote?...

Voting for to purchase previously mentioned machine shop

So in my previous thread I motioned to purchase machine shop being parted out on Craigslist. Retro seconded my motion (by requesting an office chair that was in the list of bits being parted out) so now it's going before the members for final vote. Please carefully weigh all the benefits of this purchase before casting your say. :grinpimp:

Merged! :p :flipoff2:

Where did my voting options go? I created a pole that didn't show up when you merged it....

I think I buggered it up beyond repair. :doh: Surprised right?!?

Let's see. Knolly voting thread.

Wonder how bad I can really mess this up. :lol:

Feexed it :p

Hmmm, I just think I know a fantastic spot to place a lathe, tooling and some measuring devices. And a second mill (or just the DRO) couldnt hurt... And to make it even better I just might have some extra 3 phase power I could spare for anybody that wants to play big kid etch-a-sketch either way. Not sure the feasibility of this bit of course it gets two thumbs up!!

Matt

Anarchy abounds.. at least you guys don't own a bunch of weapons.. errr. scratch that, I'm surprised you even asked for a vote!

So one of the voting options was supposed to be "Why are we voting on this, treasurer cut the check already!"

No comment by treasurer who currently funding his mortgage with J.S.... Hmmm I may have said too much.

just out of curiosity ?
is there anybody in this group who knows how to use any of the machines in this shop ?
i do, and here is a pict of some of mine

001_0706.jpg

just out of curiosity ?
is there anybody in this group who knows how to use any of the machines in this shop ?
i do, and here is a pict of some of mine

Nice get up! I have a bridgeport clone I got last fall that I went through and have been playing with, plus access to a big ol' south bend and Shenwai 13x40 lathe. And the basics that most shops must have.

Matt

Nice get up! I have a bridgeport clone I got last fall that I went through and have been playing with, plus access to a big ol' south bend and Shenwai 13x40 lathe. And the basics that most shops must have.

Matt

I worked a mean crescent wrench.:hillbilly:

I vote no... It will be too far away for me to use them!

Lucky for you all you have to do is send what ever you want to have machined down here and I'm sure it could get done for you :flipoff2: Annnddd, just be a little more of an incentive to come down here more often.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom