1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

most twisted news story of the day?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by semlin, Jul 15, 2005.

1. semlin

semlin discouraged user

Media:
    Albums:
  2. HZJ60 Guy

HZJ60 Guy Tank Buster

I live in the Seattle area. Good lord I wouldnt want to be that sad SOD who now has to account for his actions whilst on this earthly planet of ours!!!

Died because of internal injuries because he was ****** by a horse!

"A significant number of people, we believe, have likely visited this farm," said Urquhart."

Well, because the woman gave birth while she was DRUNK she wins I guess. That bitch is harming not only herself, but that child too.

Lord help us.

3. Cruisin'Carolina

Cruisin'Carolina

I could not vote. Goes to show why the more intelligent citizens will continue to be frustrated by the ones who make up the least common denominator of our society. The bar is way low.

I think I would put a bullet in my brain before I ever am identified as a boyfriend to a woman like that.

I think Lucky should have led her owner out into the street into oncoming traffic.

I think the guy who phawked the horse got what he deserved.

4. 72FJ40LandCruiser

72FJ40LandCruiser

That woman should be shot. I lived maybe 25 minutes from Dewey Oklahoma, and was down there quite often when I lived in Kansas. A baby born with a BAC of .21. The sad thing is that she probably won't feel any remorse to her likely mentally handicapped newborn.

5. Cards81fan

Cards81fan

By far the oklahoma woman. can't stay off the firewater. what can I say, it runs in our blood.

the alcohol, of course :D