For Sale Most recent 100 series prices (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let’s try this again, prior thread deleted, I assume they want to keep it clean, there was no explation given.

If you have sold a 100 series recently and want to share what you paid with details on truck this will be helpful for potential buyers currently looking.

This thread can be helpful for buyers looking to understand the market and different factors that come into play on pricing.

Please stay on topic!

I recently sold 2004 LX with 176k for 12,500. Truck was 9/10 on condition with full service records. Southern Vehicle no rust.

Last edited:
Hope those are OG owners and not ones that bought at the peak. Once the 200s started pushing into the sub 30K range it was just a matter of time before 100 prices corrected.

Hope those are OG owners and not ones that bought at the peak. Once the 200s started pushing into the sub 30K range it was just a matter of time before 100 prices corrected.
Guy that sold my brother his lx, paid 21k 3 years ago. He put 60k on it and listed for a fair price

It appears most of the low mileage and/or low cost 100's are popping up on the Western half of the country, especially California.

Unfortunately, I can't find what I'm looking for, or at least what I want with less than 200K miles.

Is wanting a rear locked LC with gray interior, no wood grain, and color keyed (matching paint) bumpers and side molding being too picky?

Yeah, that's a hard ask. You would have to research to see if that combination was ever built. Especially since rear lockers were 98/99 only.

It appears most of the low mileage and/or low cost 100's are popping up on the Western half of the country, especially California.

Unfortunately, I can't find what I'm looking for, or at least what I want with less than 200K miles.

Is wanting a rear locked LC with gray interior, no wood grain, and color keyed (matching paint) bumpers and side molding being too picky?
Yes, especially since the wood laminates peel off and you can paint bumpers.

Yeah, that's a hard ask. You would have to research to see if that combination was ever built. Especially since rear lockers were 98/99 only.

Yes, they were offered with those combination of features, and I can find them, but everyone I run across is either rusted out, or has high mileage.

Yes, they were offered with those combination of features, and I can find them, but everyone I run across is either rusted out, or has high mileage.
Don't be afraid of high mileage if it comes with a good maintenance history. Also, if you can negotiate on price for a higher mileage example, you can spend the remainder on repairs. You're looking at a 25 year old vehicle. Anyway you look at it, you're going to be spending.

Don't be afraid of high mileage if it comes with a good maintenance history. Also, if you can negotiate on price for a higher mileage example, you can spend the remainder on repairs. You're looking at a 25 year old vehicle. Anyway you look at it, you're going to be spending.

My first 100 cost $21K over the $21K I paid for it to get things fixed and repaired. i.e. timing belt, water pump, belts, hoses, heater core, axle rebuild, stereo replaced, etc., etc. Now I have an Ok rig that's only worth a little over half of what I have into it, and the only real upgrades are ARB front bumper and OME 2" lift.

I'm sure I could have spent half the price on repairs and upgrades, but trying to build a house is my priority, and don't have any spare time to wrench.

The good thing is it has factory manual transmission and rear tire carrier.

KIMG0137.JPG
KIMG0136.JPG

I bought my 07 LX with 120k for 23k southern rig no rust from a dealer with no maintenance record, they wouldn’t back down and it was durning the peak of Covid. Put another 6k into baselining cv axles and with a surprise cam seal leak fix. Brake booster will be the next task (buzz noise) when we get back for RR. It’s at 145k now. We mainly work overseas, so we barely drive it. Hoping I could at least put it back on the market for around the price I bought it considering it’s a 07 and upgrade to a 200. We’re on a hunt for a 80 series as our overseas vehicle, we got a 13’ Mistubishi Pajero it does the job for now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom