SOLD (Most Parts Sold) Paki Style Soft Top Bow Set with OEM Braces and Cross Bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Full set of Pakistani OEM style reproduction soft bows with OEM braces and short bar . These were never installed and were made by Land Cruiser Heaven in Columbia. I've decided to go with an OEM bow set I had for my build and put these up for sale. The bows are excellent quality and are the Pakistani style with the removable rear ambulance door brace.

***Update -most parts now sold, rear bow only with ambi door brace available in a new sales thread***

Full set (OEM and Reproduction mix) $700 pickup or shipping your dime from 55437
  • Used OEM (Pakistani army)
    • Pair of braces (B to rear connector)
    • Short cross bar
  • New Reproduction
    • B Pillar full bow (one piece) with the bend for later style doors (75+) and LHD dome light opening
    • Rear full bow
    • Rear brace for ambulance door (attachment brace - not frame tops of the doors themselves)
    • windshield brackets (door header to windshield)
    • windshield channel (not drilled)
    • pair of soft top channel door headers
    • rear bow tub brackets (four pieces)
OEM brace - 44.25" center to center, 45.25" overall
Repo brace - 42.5-43.5" adjustable center to center, 44" overall
Front of B pillar post to attachment tab center 1.75"
Back to rear pillar post to attachment tab center 1.75"

Budget Set needing minor modification (no OEM parts, no rear ambi door rear brace) - $575 plus shipping
    • B Pillar full bow (one piece) with the bend for later style doors (75+) and LHD dome light opening
    • Rear full bow (no ambi door brace, tabs at 180 degrees and need to cut off tab)
    • windshield brackets (door header to windshield)
    • windshield channel (not drilled)
    • pair of soft top channel door headers
    • rear bow tub brackets (four pieces)
    • Four short horizontal braces - Pakistani style about an 1" short of OEM for a 40 (probably need to modify to fit your top)
    • One repro short cross bars - Pakistani army style

Reproduction extra parts - Also available for nominal cost and you pick up or pay shipping - let me know you need replacements
  • Four short horizontal braces - Pakistani style about an 1" short of OEM for a 40
  • Four short cross bars - Pakistani army style
  • Additional full rear bow -

IMG_4989.JPG

View attachment 1280534

IMG_4983.JPG

View attachment 1280536

IMG_5118.JPG

2016-07-21_102426.jpg

Last edited:
Price drop and now offering OEM braces and short cross bar to make the reproduction set complete.

Also will sell the extra parts for nominal cost plus shipping (rear bow, four short cross bars, four short braces)

Would a Trollhole or similar type top fit this setup?

thanks,

Would a Trollhole or similar type top fit this setup?

thanks,

I've got a couple people asking the same thing. I don't have a 40 (or a Trollhole top), but here is the hardware measurements

OEM brace - 44.25" center to center, 45.25" overall
Repo brace - 42.5-43.5" adjustable center to center, 44" overall
Front of B pillar post to attachment tab center 1.75"
Back to rear pillar post to attachment tab center 1.75"

Added a budget set option for $575 with no OEM parts and minor modification needed for horizontal braces (lengthening about in 1")

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom