"Most Miles" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can't believe the 200 section does not have a most miles thread? Please post your high miles numbers plus if any problem or needed repairs along the way. If none just post miles and then state regular maintance.

Just about to roll 70,000 miles on my 2008 ..... Tires, breaks and one annoying tsb on my left window .... other than that it has been perfect ..

and 6200 miles on my 2013 Aston Martin :)

76k on a 2011

2008 76,000 miles
No issues

2013 with 28k on the ticker... no issues

110k on mine, though I can only claim about 500 of them!

Still drives like a new rig as far as I am concerned. And it is very, very clean!

Great truck, so happy I bought this over a new tacoma!

99k on my 08. Only 35k are mine. Second on the clean. Runs like new. No major issues. Brakes belt plugs new duratracs last fall.

2013 34,000 Worry free miles absolutely no problems! Except for crappy OE Michelin tires that came on the car, and the wife backing up into the side of the garage!!!

2011. 58,000. Original owner. Changed to mobil 1 at 30k, Vibrating front brakes at 40k Swapped for tundra rotors and calipers through Brian Jowetts upgrade kit. Had the KDSS main valve changed under warranty. The hex bolts were frozen and deal suspected a tool head was broken in there from manufacturing. Original Dunlops were junk. Swapped for Michelin MS2s.
Wife drove it first 40k then I took it over. Can't tell you happy I was that she didn't love it. It was either trade the 200 in and keep the 100 or keep the 200, sell the 100 and buy her something new. I couldn't see taking the huge depreciation hit on a 24 month old truck so I kept it and "sold" the 100 to her brother. Still consider it mine until he pays for it. As much as I lived our 100 I truly love the 200 and it grows on me more and more. Not the most refined vehicle but a truly awesome beast.

'13 - just hit 11k miles. Celebrating one year in 2 weeks!

it's a Land Cruiser.... Now if I owned a Garage Parker I would have much less miles... I have already driven through 8 states, and been to Vancouver Canada, where I notice they don't even have Land Cruisers 200 series. We have an annual "Land Cruiser fest" here in Utah at the Miller Sports Raceway. Now these guys are telling me we can go 500,000 on original Tranny and Engine... I guess my goal is to prove them right :)

But your 120k miles has all been off road ;)

LOL well yes I would think that a much higher percentage of mine is off road! I only put about 6k a year on mine, and the majority of those are ski trips and some kind of mountain adventure about once a month. However almost all my big miles this year have been taking the dirt bikes somewhere fun!

Bought w 58k and impeccable service history thru lexus. At 64k I was changing oil and noticed the water pump leaking. Lexus covered it under the powertrain warranty. At 65k one of the front parking sensors died. Drove it with the fam 2400 miles round trip to Florida and 1200miles round trip to Toronto in the past 2 months without hiccups. Has 72k now. Initially wanted to take the 470 (with 145k) but wife persuaded me to take the 570. 570's AHC is more comfortable, has a tighter steering wheel and more umph for passing compared to the 470.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom