most ludicrous project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My buddy called it the triped. Half tricycle, half moped. I like it. Looks like VtCruiser60 is going to powdercoat my tank for me. :beer:

I do not think the rattlecan will hold up well to 2 stroke fuel and abuse.

I set up the last bit (except for wiring) last night. the tensioner for the engine side chain. It seems like the sprocket/hub I bought is not fully true. The chain is a little tight at the same spot on rotation. Looks like a little love with a soft mallet on the new sprocket is in order.

I gots nothin. Damn thing. I will seriously tick that thing off with my .22 if it comes around again.

short story, hysterical phone call for the wife at 11AM while a rabid (guessing- and yes, I see the irony) raccoon tooled up one of our cats to the tune of around $500. After the cat took off bleeding, coon climbs halfway up my door and tries to get in the house. More hysteria from the wife.

Vet mocks me for not having a gun, then mocks me again for thinking fish and game would come help or that the town had a control officer. Quote was something like "well, I guess you will have yerself a little 22 by the end of the day, right?"

I went out and picked up a little ruger 10/22 in case it happens again.

that way I can at least make it more angry.

I don't think the red ryder would have done much unless I beat it to death with the back half.

\yo....pick up a gun lock at the police station...they hand them out for free.

came with one. Ruger gives them out with a gun purchase.

Mike came over today and rode it. The rear wheels are so far out of true it is quite scary on the road.

Not enough power to wheelie, though.

lol thats awesome how fast can you get her?

Mike came over today and rode it. The rear wheels are so far out of true it is quite scary on the road.

Not enough power to wheelie, though.

you need to change the gearing and make that thing a wheelstander:D

I have no idea how fast it goes. I was up around 15-20 on the highway in front of my house, but the rear wheels are so far out of true that it was going to tear the thing apart. I think it will need some MUCH beefier wheels, as there are not enough spokes to handle the smashing around on my lawn or the motor, and they are loosening.

I will definitely need to find some power out of the lil' girl, but I need to let the motor seat in first before I really get on it. They recommend under 15 MPH for the first tank or two of fuel.

I think you need streamers on the handlebars and sparklers attached to the wheels....for speed purposes

rabid, no go on the big seat from the guy up the street. Most of his stuff is Huffy and Schwinn 10-spd crap from the late 80's. I'm going to have my friend check his uncle's house. He also collects the worthless commodity known as old rusty bicycles.

no worries. Thanks for your help. I am just happy it runs.

hmmm...sombrero cam....

I will get on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom