eBay Most Expensive 40 Series Ever (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

(No Affiliation ) I am not computer savvy enough to post the link (perhaps someone is) however you might enjoy looking at what is probably the most expensive 40 Series Land Cruiser to ever grace the pages of Ebay Motors ....item number...130508330158.
......1978HJ45

They could have filled in the mirror holes in the back doors:hillbilly:

Toyota : Land Cruiser | eBay

If he gets $150K, or $15K, for that matter, I hope he spends some of it on spelling/grammar/punctuation lessons. A sample:

I Greatly Appreciatte and Respect ALL viewers BUT, if You have unnessisary comments regarding condition , Pricing , or Your personal opinion PLEASE DO NOT!! Write or comment , this Ad is ONLY for SERIOUS , QUALIFIED BUYERS!! No redicoulous comments or remarks will be entertained , I am a VERY busy Person and DO NOT Have Time for sarcasim so again PLEASE VERY RESPECTFULLY REFRAIM!! Thank You!!

:hillbilly:

Does it come with a 360 modena in tow?

He should contact these guys. They may be interested since it has the optional tiger cage in the rear.
siegfried_roy_tiger_1_r__oPt.jpg

I could see someone spending $100k in a classic car restoration depending on what level they took it to. However, I would have chosen a car that would bring the money after it was done like a Hemi Cuda or a Superbird. I just can't see someone paying $150k for it, even if it was the most pristine one in the world. I also can't see this being a $100k + restoration.

Now for the peanut gallery comments:

$150k asking price and no frame or engine pics?

You have that much money in your truck and a $50 digital camera or do you just suck at picture taking?

A cheap old Sony CD player...really....

"I believe this vehicle to be a 1983??" ... How the hell do you not know the year of your truck? It's not like a super rare, one ever made car.

"I Greatly Appreciatte and Respect...." Appreciatte? ....Bottom line, if you have enough money to own a $150k car, just pay someone to do you a professional ebay ad with at least basic correct details and spelling or try selling it on a Barrett Jackson type auction....

I don't like stickers and cheap aftermarket stereos on the dashes of my $150k rigs:meh:

He should contact these guys. They may be interested since it has the optional tiger cage in the rear.

I thought the guy on the right side of the photo was eaten by a tiger.:)
.....1978HJ45

hummm,
IF it is a true restoration then it might have cost $150K to complete
but
i am just not turned on by the door design so i will pass.

to me, if the design of the doors is poor then what else was not thought through?

would i pay $150K for it when i do custom builds for a living? no. would i pay $150K for it vrs $150K for a H1? well, people pay $150K for a H1 so there is a market there ...

There is a company in OZ that does these conversions. I dont recall the name. Looks like he found one and imported it

Clearly the man must now think he is Icon.

wasn't there a thread about this build awhile ago? The guy was trying to drum up interest in it. For 150K couldn't ICON do something similar/better - and i bet there wouldn't be any holes for mirrors in the back doors!

you guys need to "refraim" from these comments, he's serious........

seriously......

he means it.......

only real (ignorant) buyers.........

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom