Mosley Motors Pig Radiators (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wngrog

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.seeandeatms.com
Who needs a radiator?

@FJ60Cam is making FJ55 radiators now.

Look at this beauty

85078965-2E62-46B0-9DCB-621630A1D6CC.jpeg

You gotta tell us how much doll hairs it is

I was in a daze and was just stroking it when he told me the price. I can’t remember exactly but I think it was $600....

You gotta tell us how much doll hairs it is

The first few $600 shipped, which I will try to keep as the price. May have to adjust slightly after the first few.

These are made to order by hand right here in TN by red-blooded Americans. High quality and drops right in to the factory mounts and uses the factory shroud.

Of course, LS (or other) variants, as well as the SPAL brushless electric fan are options just like with the other radiators.

The first few $600 shipped, which I will try to keep as the price. May have to adjust slightly after the first few.

These are made to order by hand right here in TN by red-blooded Americans. High quality and drops right in to the factory mounts and uses the factory shroud.

Of course, LS (or other) variants, as well as the SPAL brushless electric fan are options just like with the other radiators.

Very nice. Can you mask off the fins and powder coat the body black? I have an aftermarket aluminum radiator in my pig right now and I can't take all that bare aluminum staring at me when I open the hood.

Looks like the one in the photo that Nolen posted is black although it might just be painted??

Very nice. Can you mask off the fins and powder coat the body black? I have an aftermarket aluminum radiator in my pig right now and I can't take all that bare aluminum staring at me when I open the hood.

Looks like the one in the photo that Nolen posted is black although it might just be painted??

Totally can powdercoat the tanks/sides like Nolen did.

We were short on time on this one and painted it:

5A431695-DCCB-4317-8718-766E9EE4F97C.jpeg

Yes. The one I had built for @jmlockwood was powdercoated

Turned out beautiful and yes. A cruiser radiator should be black

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom