Mort's 76 FJ55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The oil marks on the ground was the primary reason to change covers and switch to the vented valve cover, FYI you will also need some sort of catch can coming off the valve cover if you plan to eliminate oil drips altogether.

Cool. Thanks. I'll start looki. For them.

Just read through this whole thread. Really impressed with the work and the thought put in to the build. Will continue to watch this one.

It's been forever since I've been on here. I ended up taking a new job and moving to Moab Utah and the cruiser was left in a buddies hanger in Alabama. I've been working so much and haven't had access to it to work on it in forever. I'm trying to get it out to Moab but want to get the headliner installed so i can get the windows put in so I can tow it to Moab.

Do any of you have headliner pics you could email me so I can give them to the interior shop on Monday when I get it towed there? Mainly how far down the pillars it goes on each pillar and how it attaches near the dash. Any pictures will help. Thanks
Mtnmort@gmail.com
Or you can post them here too.

Do any of you have headliner pics you could email me so I can give them to the interior shop on Monday when I get it towed there? Mainly how far down the pillars it goes on each pillar and how it attaches near the dash. Any pictures will help. Thanks
Mtnmort@gmail.com
Or you can post them here too.

Im about to do a headliner as well. Would love some reference pics too. I’ve pulled what I can from google image search to give my installer but he’s still figuring out the pillars.

Im about to do a headliner as well. Would love some reference pics too. I’ve pulled what I can from google image search to give my installer but he’s still figuring out the pillars.

Here is what I have:
mvc-755f-jpg.875944

mvc-782f-jpg.875941

mvc-786f-jpg.875942

From here: Builds - POTM - March, 2014 - Javelina By Pablo Cruise

Well, it's at the upholstery shop and I'll get the windshield and rear quarter glass put in while it's there. I'm hoping that it'll be done before my Christmas break and that I can tow it out to Moab during my break.

They should be finishing up with the headliner this week. I want to get the glass put in while it's there but have a question. Does the glass need to be put in with urethane?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom