For Sale Morro Bay California 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series tRiPle lOcKeD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0PG4TcsmGT71CG
For sale by owner
1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80
297,xxx miles
Factory front and rear locking differentials K294
Clean California Title in my name
Current registration good till April 2022
Current smog cert passed flying colors ready for transfer!
Carfax report
Autocheck report
California car its whole life
Undercarriage is very clean
Located in Morro Bay, California 93442
Asking price of $15,850
Attached below is a link to photos of the exterior please pardon these horrible pics I will re upload a new album tomorrow when the daylight is in my favor. I just wanted to get the ball rolling here if anyone is interested i'm available the next few days and will be available this coming weekend 12/11 12/12.

The known issues...
Sunroof plastic trim is cracked
One small chip in windshield
Both exterior mirrors suffer from shaky mirror syndrome
The D light does not work
Airbag light is on, will need clockspring to be replaced.
Radio antenna mast does not move, motor is there and works but mast cable is broken.
Front axle seals need to be serviced
Drivers side sun visor flops down
Seat motor gears need to be done on the passenger side (i'd just do both sides at this point)
Poor reupholstery job on front seats, id just grab a set of new covers from L Seat and be done with it.
Battery hold down and J hooks are missing
Rear locking differential relay clicks but actuator does not engage, the rear diff lock light just keeps flashing. Front locker and center diff lock work just fine. New actuator is around $300.00 USD or rebuild the current unit...
Small dings and dents throughout, the passenger side rear section has a area of paint that has been repainted at some point in time. All panels hold their original vin stickers and do match. Behind the passenger rear panel I cannot locate any signs of body damage that was done to the car.
Only modifications are the aftermarket wheels and the stereo head unit. I have a full set of factory wheels and caps to include with the sale.
Interior wood dash pieces are discolored and I would recommended removing all of them.
Dash has one crack right in the center of the gauge cluster that goes all the way to the windshield.
I am not sure on the status of the head gasket ever being done but I can safely take a very good educated guess that at some point in time the cylinder head has been off due to the amount of parts repainted silver under the engine compartment. The head is original vin matching cylinder head.

Again more photos tomorrow....

Willing to assist with shipping worldwide car is located in Morro Bay California 93442 USA

Cheers!
IMG_9597 (1).JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom