Morrison Jeep Trail Open Again (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just a heads up. I know the guys who runs this page from Helena. Reliable source.

Morrison Jeep Tail is open again.

Screenshot_20190923-200820_Facebook.jpg

I'll be over in that area on business next week. That trail fascinates me, but I think I'm too scared to run it.

I'll be over in that area on business next week. That trail fascinates me, but I think I'm too scared to run it.

just go with someone who knows it......………..like Larry.

The trail is likely scarier than it is hard, it's a trail to be respected for sure but it is just trail. I'd bet it is socked in by snow by now.

I don't like exposure so I am not a fan of trails like that or Black Bear, Kane Creek etc. so I don't have a big desire to go on a trail that makes me nervous the whole time.

The hard part is they've closed Beartooth Pass for the season so some phone calls would be necessary to see if you could even get TO the trail...or get out.

Disclaimer: The trail is NOT open as of 3/2/20

but a couple from Billings area went up there this past weekend and hiked it and the trail is in good shape based on their report. It might actually open on time this year and as of this weekend there are no massive boulders or any debris piled up in the trail from winter. Hopefully it stays that way. They hiked all the way to the top and two miles past the gate. I won't be hitting the morrison this year but for those who may run it things are looking good
FB_IMG_1583160799229.jpg
FB_IMG_1583160795011.jpg
FB_IMG_1583160786825.jpg
FB_IMG_1583160784002.jpg
FB_IMG_1583160778139.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom