Morimoto Super7 Bi-LED Headlights - which splitter type? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm planning to install Morimoto Super7 Bi-LED Headlights with the landcruisergrille.com grille and round headlight adapters.

Does anyone know which type of splitter is needed to install the Super7s? The website gives two options.

H13 Male > 9006/9006 Female or H4 Male > 9006/9006 Female.

Thanks!

The way I'm reading is that you pick one of those splitters to connect to a factory H13 or H4 connector and that the connector on the lights is 9006 type. Our factory connectors are 9006 (lo) and 9005 (hi) (or is it the other way around).

You might want to email HR's customer service, they're supposed to be pretty good.

The way I'm reading is that you pick one of those splitters to connect to a factory H13 or H4 connector and that the connector on the lights is 9006 type. Our factory connectors are 9006 (lo) and 9005 (hi) (or is it the other way around).

You might want to email HR's customer service, they're supposed to be pretty good.
thanks!

I'm planning to install Morimoto Super7 Bi-LED Headlights with the landcruisergrille.com grille and round headlight adapters.

Does anyone know which type of splitter is needed to install the Super7s? The website gives two options.

H13 Male > 9006/9006 Female or H4 Male > 9006/9006 Female.

Thanks!
did headlight fist FJ60?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom