For Sale Morgan Hill, CA: 2009 Ford E350 Super Duty extended Camper Van Build ($25,000) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Get your own low-key wooden mountain cabin on wheels! Camouflaged in any parking lot! Whether it be to the desert or mountains, winter or summer, this van will get you there! Built on an F-350 chassis this is more than just your mom's minivan. (Imagine a 2 wheel drive F-350 with better grip) Equipped with BFGoodrich KO2 tires and enough clearance to run over the soccer ball from your mom's minivan without crushing it, this van will get you places you never could imagine. This was a passion project of mine and took 6 months to complete. Everything is built to last, with the highest quality materials. I have the entire build process well documented and, after living in it for 6 months during the winter, I can confidently say this is outfitted to meet any need. It is incredibly cozy and well insulated. I have been in this van in temperatures ranging from -10 to 80 degrees and between the insulated windows, fully insulated interior, and a two way fan vent above the bed, it is incredibly easy to stay comfortable.

Equipped with:
Zamp 160w solar panel with controller and AGM battery
600w inverter with built in 120v outlet in kitchen area
Dimmable LED overhead lighting with accent light stripping
Reading Light
Closet lighting
Electronically controlled Murphy style bed with storage and couch area underneath
Memory foam mattress
TV mount built into closet, with wiring ready to go
Tons of storage space
Sink with pump faucet
Two burner stove
Slide-out Yeti cooler
Power doors and locks
Upgraded Pioneer DVD Receiver with backup camera
LED Bar on front of van and LED Spotlights on side
Roof Rack with ski rack
I also have:
- a Viper alarm system with two-way key fob and remote start that I will include. It just needs to be installed
- a cruise control system that needs to be installed as well

This was a fleet van so it was well maintained before and during my ownership of it. It has the 5.4L V8 which is incredibly reliable. This is a van that I really put all my skill and heart into and am proud to stand by what I built. I hope that this van will take you on as many or more adventures than it took me!

190,000 miles -Great condition and runs very well

A full video overview of the van is available on YouTube

2009 Ford E350 super duty extended

This is located in Morgan Hill, CA.

vanp2.jpg

Vanp1.jpg

20191123_140958.jpg

20191101_143924.jpg

20191125_121559.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom