More wheel help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Since I don't want to spend 1300 bucks on 5 wheels if I can help it (16" Wheels / Rims for Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ45 FJ55 FJ60 70 Series) I've continued my search.

I like the look of the Jaos Victron that looks a lot like 100 series steel wheel. They are even pricier and I'm having trouble finding a 6x5.5 pattern besides. JAOS - VICTRON TRIBE Wheels

Anyone know where I can find a steel wheel that look close to this with the right bolt pattern. Also would prefer 7" or less width. I've done some searches, but not having any luck so far.

Stockton wheel has a few offerings if you haven’t looked there.

I used the 16” 1st generation Tundra spare on my 60 build.

I got my steelies at Marsh Racing Wheels. They do lots of custom stuff. Love mine.

IMG_0325.JPG

If I can add to this and see if anyone knows where to get "good" thin tires for the original look... Or even better a taller thin tire for 15s or 16s. I have brand new 33 x 10.50 x 15s now.

Thanks ahead for any help.

If I can add to this and see if anyone knows where to get "good" thin tires for the original look... Or even better a taller thin tire for 15s or 16s. I have brand new 33 x 10.50 x 15s now.

Thanks ahead for any help.
30x9.50 BFG's for the original look. 33x10.50 is about all you can find in a tall radial tire. BFG doesn't make the 33x9.50 AT any more. Super Swamper and a few others sell 33" and 34" tires in skinny widths like 9.5" but they are old school bias tires and not very street friendly.

There are probably better options for 16" than for 15" wheels.

I love your artwork, BTW!

In 16" rims you can get a tall skinny K02 at 235/85/16 or a KM3 7.5r16 which is what I'm leaning towards. I may just bite the bullet and spend 1300+ on 5 wheels plus shipping from Japan.

30x9.50 BFG's for the original look. 33x10.50 is about all you can find in a tall radial tire. BFG doesn't make the 33x9.50 AT any more. Super Swamper and a few others sell 33" and 34" tires in skinny widths like 9.5" but they are old school bias tires and not very street friendly.

There are probably better options for 16" than for 15" wheels.

I love your artwork, BTW!

Thanks for the kudos. Don't know where you've seen it but it you want to see the real work, check this out: Precision Illustrator

As far as the thin tires go, yeah, no Swampers on this truck. Original thin might be nice but this truck already has the OME lift on it. 30s would be too short. At LEAST 32s. 33s are preferable.

As far as the thin tires go, yeah, no Swampers on this truck. Original thin might be nice but this truck already has the OME lift on it. 30s would be too short. At LEAST 32s. 33s are preferable.

The 2 tires I mentioned are just under 32. Check the 7.5r16 out on this site for dimensions:

I did...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom