More pics of new softtop installed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got the softtop completely installed except for the bottom snaps, so I thought I'd show some more pics. I'll get a few showing the windows rolled up, but I first have to charge my camera battery. ::)

Man that looks nice!!! Definitely well worth the $$$ money in my opinion :beer:

Don't much agree with Isoltel's "goofy" opinion. :slap: Hard tops may look better to some(not me), but soft tops are definitely more functional. When you're fortunate enough to live where the weather is nice 10 months out of the year, like it is here in Texas, a hard top is more of a PITA than a benefit IMO. Guess that's why I'm thankful for someone like Eshan who has stepped up to the plate and makes an awesome soft top. I'm ordering one as well. If you're going to leave the hard top on for "the look" full time but have nice weather most of the year, then you are missing half the fun. ;)

I agree, the full soft top looks great. I absolutley hate having my hard top on, such as now, its just not the same. I was just telling my wife last night that next year I dont care how cold it gets im just not puting the hard top back on. Yes, it might look good but who cares if it isnt as much fun to drive around. MHO.

Man makes me sick I bought my SOR Worsetop. For about $200 more bucks I could have had an OEM top that looks much better and seems more functional. Oh well. Hindsight is always 20-20

sorry, i'm usually pretty resourceful on the internet but cant find a web page where to buy these things. help... also i just bought a besttop supertop last summer for my 40. while the softop is easier to deal with than a hardtop the bestop didnt impress me that much i'll tell you one thing i love how the ehsan top looks stock, not like some jeeper softop like my bestop. how much are they?

Cruiserhead05,

Here you go. Pretty reasonable for the quality you get....

http://pi.com.pk/

Looks good, Ed. Any surprises? Any difficulty inserting the top into the above-door channel or the door-pillar channel after installation into the windshield channel?

If anybody is looking to buy one of Ehsan's tops, contact Tom Quinn: zippy@tomquinn.com
Tom is setting up another shipment.

Again, Ed, looks great.
Todd.

do the bows always have to be up or can they easily come down. also is the top easy to put up and down if its needed or is it timely. in other words is it built like the bestop so it can be folded up easely and how is the installation?

And according to Ehsan's website there is a price break if more than 5 sets of tops/bows are ordered. :beer:

I sure wish I would have had some extra cash laying around before last weekend. I would love to have bought the exact same color top. I think that top on my dune beige cruiser would have been too sweet.

[quote author=Cruiserhead05 link=board=1;threadid=7821;start=msg65973#msg65973 date=1069386091]
do the bows always have to be up or can they easily come down. also is the top easy to put up and down if its needed or is it timely. in other words is it built like the bestop so it can be folded up easely and how is the installation?
[/quote]

oem tops unfortunately are not set up to fold like aftermarket tops. you need to remove the canvas and either have the "cage", or remove the bows completely. i assume eshan's are like this since they are oem reproduction....i'll find out in about a week when mine show up. :D

As of yesterday Ehsan quoted me $600 for the top and frame, $400 for the shipping. :eek: A bulk buy would certainly be attractive if it could get the shipping down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom