For Sale More parts... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have some pull-off parts that may be of use to someone else. I have a pair of front leaf springs and hangers, conn-ferr tube bumber welded to a specter shorty bumber, exhaust manifold, 2 barrel carb, battery tray, ignition coil, air filter housing, 2 mechanical fuel pumps, orig. 4.11 gears, rear anti-sway bar and five stock rims with four hubcaps. All items pulled from my 70 iron pig and F series engine. Any reasonable offers accepted.

fj55

got a 72 fj55 for sale no motor trans or t case cab mounts good but front floors gone had 350 took out lot of good parts onit 500.00 whole or maybe ill pull some parts

Have Hardtop/Trade for Soft Top

Hard top in good shape off my 68 FJ40. No rust, good glass, primed and ready to paint. Needs Headliner.
Doors are off a 76( I think). Perfect shape, primed. Comes with panels, grab handles and window cranks. I even have one extra door glass. new-in-box.
Rear door has a small hole on inside corner.Easy to fix.
You will need locks for the doors. I have locks but no keys!
The top and doors have been stored inside a garage for the last 12 years. There are no dents or dings at all.
I want to trade for a new or like new black Best Top soft top with doors. I need all the hardware that would normally come with it.
If you don't have a top and doors to trade then I need enough cash from the sale of the hard top to buy one.
I'll deliver the hardtop into the SLC/Ogden/Provo area if we can make a deal.
Location is Evanston,WY

rebuildable weber carbs

i have 3 builder webers.they may even work fine,i havent tried.2 are 38mm and on is a 32/36 or whatever.
$75 b.o.
i also have a rochester 2 jet that is buildable, $35 b.o

Re: rebuildable weber carbs

$75 bo each on the webers, no reasonable offer refused

Interested in one of the 38mm carbs. what year is it off of?
stock lincage or cable? Where you at, will you ship?

Tubular Tire Mount,OEM New , Sold 1/18

I have a new, never used black left side tubular mount.
Still has the Toyota part number sticker on it.
You'll need to provide the catch that it latches to.

Make me an offer.
I'll swap for a set of cherry OEM rear emblems(4WD and TOYOTA) and a front grill with emblem.

You pay freight or pick it up in Evanston,WY

I might deliver to SLC area for a good deal.

Paul

no clue what years.but they look decent.and i realy dont know if theyre cable or stock linkage.i dont really know too much about them at all.i just know what they are.im in colorado and i will ship.buyer pays shipping,but it shouldnt be but a couple bucks.

Sheet Metal new and used  for a 1972 or same

Everything has surface rust on it, but in excellent condition. One quarter had been installed and then cut off, so the top ½ inch - 1 inch is missing, but that shouldn’t matter since you’ll have to do a butt joint anyways. My prices are below, plus S+H

CCOT Quarter panels – surface rust only $200 – 1 installed then removed, the other is new - no dents

Outside rockers (pr) – surface rust only $150 – never installed

Inside Rocker (Px side) $ 50 – will include some surrounding metal, so you can decide on your joint

Body Rear Channel – surface rust only $200 – never installed

Rear door posts (pr – used ) $100 – will include some surrounding metal

Passenger floor, minor rust $100 – will include some surrounding metal

Used Wheel wells, minor rust (Pr) – Rhino Lined $200 – will include some surrounding metal

Homemade, but decent diamond plate quarters – actually the whole tub $ 50

Bed metal, front and lower section – thick steel, perfect condition not OEM $150

Spare tire holder and brackets $ 50

Complete 72 cowl with no rust, most of the knobs in place, no pad $350 – Must be picked up, this thing weighs a ton

All is located in Northern Virginia. I will try to post pictures this weekend at www.virginiacoachworks.com

Thanks
Todd

AA rear motor mount for your V8 swap

AA rear Transfer/Motor mount for your V8 swap

Advance Adapters 3spd/4spd transfer case, rear motor mount.  This is the new style with the one piece welded cone (no leaks) complete set up, main bolts, polyurethane mounts even the scab plates with the hangers professionally welded on.  All you need to do is just bolt the whole set up in your rig.  This was on my rig for less than 8 months.  Nothing wrong with it at all I just changed my set up.

AS PER MASTER MODERATOR MAX!
Portland OR
$75.00 and its yours.  Ships from 97007 aprox 20lbs

PM me or e-mail to markha@safeco.com

Mark

Complete Axle Assy

For an Fj40 SOA.

Axle cut and rotated for spring over, 4.11 gears w/lockrite, Alpro Crossover steering w/ custom 1 1/8 DOM tie rods and 3/4" HIEM joints, disk breaks, Longfields and ASIAN hubs......

$950.00 and a case of Shiner or Best offer

located in Icy St. Paul Mn.

Gkemper@aol.com

651-398-8190

Re: Complete Axle Assy

Interested. Could you send pics? Shipping to 93230?

Re: Complete Axle Assy

I can take pics on Sunday, Im going to pull it next Sunday. I will see if I can get a $$ on shiping aswell, im thinkin a $100 min...I am out of state from Monday til Thursday...

Gerg

FJ60 TRANNY AND SPLIT XFER CASE FOR SALE

I HAVE A tranny and  split xfer case for sale everything spins freely and look's good  , for $650.00 comes with all shifter's  and linkage plus the cross member that holds the tranny up in the front of a  FJ60 it also has the rear output stub shaft on the back of the xfer case  , e mail me with any ? , Item's are located In The Seattle Tacoma area , of Washington State,,, buyer to pay shipping ,e mail is tmbrtmr@aol.com  
Thanks
Robb

'70 Spare Carrier/ Seats

Spare tire carrier for a 70. Right hand mount with hinges and in excellent cond. Front split bench seats couple of 1 inch cuts in the top and back. Open to any offer. BC Canada

Re: FJ60 TRANNY AND SPLIT XFER CASE FOR SALE

I'm interested, what year did it come out of, need a late split t-case. I can't see your email ad so am replying here.

email me
jholmaas@hotmail.com

Thanks
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom