For Sale More misc 40 parts (MT) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

111111.jpeg

If this pulley has two grooves and is still available I'll take it.

pulley.JPG

Is the trip included in price? Zip 75089

Negative.

I’m not in it for the money though, I’m just trying get get cash to buy parts for my rig and get some parts out to other people that can put them to use.

If you’re going to use it on your rig, we can make a deal.

Yup, it’s going on my 1966 40. I’m doing a frame off. I’m in the final stages preping for paint. What do you think the shipping would be. 75089

Yup, it’s going on my 1966 40. I’m doing a frame off. I’m in the final stages preping for paint. What do you think the shipping would be. 75089

Let me box it up and check.

Just an FYI. I hadn’t looked at these steps real close, but several folks on here have pointed out that the pre ‘74 steps are wider, with flanges pointing in, as opposed to Ryan’s, which is the ‘74 up, with the flanges pointing out. Hole spacing top to bottom is supposed to be slightly different too.

Just an FYI. I hadn’t looked at these steps real close, but several folks on here have pointed out that the pre ‘74 steps are wider, with flanges pointing in, as opposed to Ryan’s, which is the ‘74 up, with the flanges pointing out. Hole spacing top to bottom is supposed to be slightly different too.
Thanks for the info. I did not know there was a difference. I’m getting smarter every day. Lol. I would have been pissed if I got it and it did not fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom