For Sale More misc 40 parts (MT) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rkymtnflyfisher

Trout Bum
Threads
Rear heater housing, no clips or core $25

Seat belts, came off of the rear jumpers, not sure if OEM $SOLD

Intake/exhaust manifold gaskets, all 3 for $15

4 OEM length shackles, threads buggered one a couple, $40 for the pile.

Window cranks, knob missing on one, they skipped like they usually do when they are worn out. $25 for both

Rear step, $100

License plate bracket. $SOLD

Water pump pulleys, $10 ea, ONE HAS BEEN SOLD

Valve cover nuts SOLD
Gear selector SOLD
Glove box door SOLD

Misc parts PM me questions

D7504BCC-1B4A-4535-B4CD-DDE01F8EACB6.jpeg
957FE224-B84B-4D32-A085-66618835519A.jpeg
60A4D0F2-D975-47EC-B186-7785C291A95F.jpeg
7353CFD5-2D12-48F2-A81C-1C57F8081F42.jpeg
33D4C63E-7660-4DCD-8602-AB327830282E.jpeg

Last edited:
Ryan

I would be interested in the exhaust bracket for my swb45, which I’m almost done piecing a stock exhaust system for.

Ryan

I would be interested in the exhaust bracket for my swb45, which I’m almost done piecing a stock exhaust system for.

Which one?

i would like the 4 valve cover Nuts w/ the grommets still on them just below the battery tray in photo # 2

also the accelerator linkage bracket ball and socket type in same photo on lH side

PM sent

Last edited:
I think the little bracket is the counterweight stopper for the exhaust flapper.

Yes, the bracket you tagged for me is the one I’m after.

I think the little bracket is the counterweight stopper for the exhaust flapper.

Yes, the bracket you tagged for me is the one I’m after.

Consider it yours, I’ll catch up with you tomorrow evening, I’m heading out early to hit the mountains.

Can you pm a price on the lower dash pads in the last photo. I may also have an interest in the shackles you posted in your other sale thread. Thanks!

Last edited:
Is that an antenna I see I’d be interested in that as well of its original Toyota thsnks

Sorry, no antenna, I’d be interested in it too if it was!

Can you pm a price on the lower dash pads in the last photo. I may also have an interest in the shackles you posted in your other sale thread. Thanks!

Jen, the long pad has been cut a little to allow for a modern radio to fit in the radio hole in the dash. I can get better pics this evening.

Shoot me a pm whenever you can as a reminder.

Dang I blew right by that exhaust bracket last night, too much reading half asleep. I'll be 2nd in line behind Mark for it but I'm pretty sure that and $2.75 will only get me a small Starbucks coffee.

I’d like a price on the stick shift lever too. I’m going to be pulling the T&TC from the mini motorhome in a couple of weeks and may have need for a different lever when I reassemble. If not, I’ll probably pass it on to @Downey , who always seems to be on the hunt for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom