More Holiday Wheelin? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If someone has an open seat I would love to come see some of the AZ wheelin.

I will be flying in on 12/22 and flying out 1/1. So anytime between there I am game. My wife will be working all week so I will be looking for something to do but no wheeling rig here.

Show up at the meet point and I'm sure there will be seats available.

I merged the threads, wouldn't want this valuable info fragmented?:hillbilly:

My notes from the meet:

Doing Bulldog early in the week sounded like a good plan, Mon, Tue?

When you say Mon/Tues is that the Dec 20/Dec 21st?

we have paid a dentist some $$$$ to put stuff in Michael's mouth on the 27th :eek:

Yeah, but you can go 'wheeling - if you guys go into Bulldog, I'll either catch up or come in from the other side

Looks like I will be hunting this week then!!

The hotel count in Superior = zero.

So I guess it is Globe. The Motel 6 we stayed at last year has rooms ~$44. I don't remember the place, on cheap wheeling hotels I only tend to remember the bad, so this is a good thing.:hillbilly: One of our group thought it wasn't up to standard?

Where is bulldog?

I may come up from Tucson for at least one of the runs.

Any one wheelin' next week (12/20 - 12/24) ?

I'll be working the week after Christmas... :frown:

If someone has an open seat I would love to come see some of the AZ wheelin.

I will be flying in on 12/22 and flying out 1/1. So anytime between there I am game. My wife will be working all week so I will be looking for something to do but no wheeling rig here.

Let us know where you're staying, I might be able to pick you up if you're immobile.

No need to run anything close to town on my behalf.
As of right now, I'm out of it.

Let us know where you're staying, I might be able to pick you up if you're immobile.

I will have access to a car.....so as long as I have an address I can google my way there.

I will be in Gilbert sitting on go since the wife has to work all week.

I think that I have something to do for her friend that she is staying with on Monday the 27th but other than that no plans.

Thanks for the offer and letting me tag along.
:beer:

Cool, if everything this works for me next week, I should be able to make the Bulldog run.

Any one wheelin' next week (12/20 - 12/24) ?

I'll be working the week after Christmas... :frown:

We can plan some day trips if you want to go explore this week? Is your crawler registered, insured, street legal?

Let me know if you guys do some day trips, I may be able to get away from the in-laws :)

We can plan some day trips if you want to go explore this week? Is your crawler registered, insured, street legal?

Titled and insured, then I get a 3-day from ADOT for trips (repairs/testing) to TM.

Probably shouldn't attempt a long distance run.

I have trailered Elmo to FJ, WT, Etc...

Ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom