More Garage Cleaning (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Lot #1. Three new brake lines, the two short ones for the front diff swivels, a long rear line for a lifted 70 and three new muffler clamps. $25

Lot #2. GONE/SOLD A complete RHD steering column with good turn signal, wiper controls and ignition with key. $20

Lot #3. GONE/SOLD Clutch master and booster for RHD 70 series (very difficult to get in north america) $40 (spoken for)

Lot #4. GONE/SOLD Front and rear 24 volt H20 washer bottles with good working motors, good 70 dash pad and 24 volt rear washer relay $30.

Lot #5. Box of RHD A/C parts, evaporator, lines external evap and heater box with good core. $50

Lot #6. GONE/SOLD Good sedimentor, good Vacuum res bunch of lines and spare RHD gas peddle assembly $30 (spoken for)

Good spares to have around if you have a RHD JDM .... better to be looking at them than looking for them.

Or make an offer for all of it and get it out of my garage.
IMG_8286.jpg
IMG_8287.jpg
IMG_8288.jpg

Last edited:
More pic's

The rest
IMG_8289.jpg
IMG_8290.jpg
IMG_8291.jpg

I could use Lot 3 and 6. Can likely come out tomorrow if that works for you?

I'll be around tomorrow morning. I'll PM you my address and phone number.

Dave

I'd like the washer bottles. I am sure I can make them fit. The pump has given out on mine. Let me know when is a good time tomorrow to come on by.

Edit: Anyone want a 70 diesel tank, I have one from Dave sitting here. Was going to use it as a possible aux tank but it would require too much fabbing. It'll make my wife happy for it to disappear. GONE

Last edited:
Any time after 09:00 John.

Dave

No Worries.

Glad to have it out of the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom