More discontinued 80 series parts (some relevant to RHD 80's) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just submitted my latest order to Amayama and it came back (unsurprisingly) with about half the items 'production stopped NLA'...

Toyota 55501-60061-B0 - RHD glove compartment - revised
Toyota 62313-60010-03 - TRIM, FRONT DOOR OPENING, LH; TRIM, FRONT DOOR OPENING, RH
Toyota 74310-60181-12 and Toyota 74320-60230-03 - sun-visors (the non-fluffy cloth kind) for 80's with the 'accessory meter'
Toyota 82615-60010 - BRACKET, FUSE NO.2

These p/n's returned nil inventory through partsouq but Amayama's inventory comes back with valid results. I think like a lot of this older stuff it shows up as 'might still be in stock' until actually ordered and a human (or computer) somewhere in Japan or even here in the big Toyota factory parts warehouses does real checking to return 'nil stock, out of production' results.

If I went through my whole Amayama order history I can probably pool a list of well over 100 p/n's that have returned the same result. The oddest thing with all this is that sometimes Amayama will come straight back and say NLA with no inventory or price yet partsouq has the items, or vice-versa. Clearly they aren't using the same mega-inventories! All those petrodollars at work. :cool:

Craig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom