More Big Bend photos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice pics Brett! Love those cactus blooms.

Great pics, Brett.... thanks for posting them.

I think it makes me want to go back....:frown:

Nice pics

Thanks for posting the pics. It gets my heart pumping for doing a trip like that someday. It reminds me of the reason why I bought Pancho in the first place. I especially like the pics of the horned lizard. That's a rare sight these days.

That's exactly what I thought. When I was a kid in Corpus Christi we used to catch them all the time. This was the first I'd seen in 25 years.

Thanks for posting the pics. It gets my heart pumping for doing a trip like that someday. It reminds me of the reason why I bought Pancho in the first place. I especially like the pics of the horned lizard. That's a rare sight these days.

That's exactly what I thought. When I was a kid in Corpus Christi we used to catch them all the time. This was the first I'd seen in 25 years.
Awww its just your old eyes I see them all the time!!!!

Just finished looking at the pictures. They are awesome!!!

Brett, what did you use to paint your ARB bumper on the LX?

Actually I can't take credit for it. I purchased the truck last year and the previous owner had the the ARB bumper, Kaymar rear bumper and roof rack painted to match the truck. I believe he took them to a local body shop (local as in L.A. California) and had them painted. They did a pretty good job. I've put some nice scratches on the bumpers and the paint is pretty deep. I've not hit the original finish as of yet.

Just finished looking at the pictures. They are awesome!!!

Brett, what did you use to paint your ARB bumper on the LX?

Great pics. Big Bend looks like a very worthwhile trip.
Thanks for sharing

Chris

Brett, who's driving the 40? I've got the 40 from Boerne. You might remember me from a ride a while back. There's at least 3 fj40's in Boerne.
jim grier

That's Jason. He's the Prez of Lone Star Land Cruisers. Great guy and very knowledgeable about the 40's.

I certainly remember you, Jim. We need to get together soon with the other cruiser folks and talk shop. I've been speaking to a few of the other guys about it and we agreed to set something up for a week night. Any particular night work best for you?

Brett, who's driving the 40? I've got the 40 from Boerne. You might remember me from a ride a while back. There's at least 3 fj40's in Boerne.
jim grier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom