For Sale More 80's New-Old-Stock CIBIE lights NJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys. Came across some new-old-stock CIBIE stuff. I kept what I needed for my truck and am selling off the rest. I ship UPS Ground insured and will provide a tracking number. My Ebay ID is i_speculate if you want to check out my feedback (100%). Any form of payment is fine with me. If you would like to Paypal my id is fxtrdr4@gmail.com. PLEASE ALSO REPLY TO THIS EMAIL AND NOT IN THIS THREAD OR PM. Reason being is the email will go straight to my phone and I will see it immediately. Here it goes;

CIBIE 40i Clear Driving Beam. Black housing/black lens cover. The lens perimeter color is different (one is white/one is black) otherwise they are identical......SOLD SOLD SOLD
2011-03-12_11-24-51_780.jpg

CIBIE Oscar Plus Clear Driving Beam. Black housing/white cover. 7" Wide, bulbs included....SOLD SOLD SOLD
2011-03-16_20-15-15_587.jpg

CIBIE 95i Clear Driving Beam. Black housing/black lens cover. Bulbs included. .....SOLD SOLD SOLD
2011-03-16_20-20-20_365.jpg

CIBIE Oscar in the highly sought after grey/chrome combo. SOLD SOLD SOLD
2011-03-16_20-07-23_452.jpg

Have 2 sets of these: CIBIE Super Oscars Black metal housing/black trim ring. Bulbs included. One set is on Ebay now, the other I will probably keep...but...I'm open to offers. These are huge...9" Wide, 5" Deep. They do not fit in an 80 Series ARB bumper (lower brackets).
SOLD SOLD SOLD
2011-03-12_10-39-03_686.jpg

Last edited:
Could you list the output in watts and diameter for each of these? Thanks

Some of the lights have sold. The 40i pair and the single Oscar. I have updated the thread.

Could you list the output in watts and diameter for each of these? Thanks

I have updated some of the dimensions. I would have to take apart the lights to check the bulb wattage but I gotta think they are all 55w bulbs in these.

Last edited:
Sale pending on the Oscar Plus pair

Oscar Plus are sold

All lights are now sold....thanks 'mud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom