SOLD Monument, CO - 1982 Toyota Pickup SR5 Long Bed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Minitruck
Mileage
Color
Blue
Price Drop to 15K firm.
Original Colorado truck purchased new in Colorado Springs. I bought this truck a few years ago from a friend who bought it from the original owner (that he knew). I have every receipt since new. My friend fixed the minor rust at the bed seams and had a shop painted it. Paint is not perfect. My plan was to paint it back to the original metallic grey and install the original style SR5 graphics that I have purchased from James Dean Creations. The graphics will be included with the sale. Rebuilt engine and new head. Has a weber carb that I was planning to swap to a new AFI fuel injection system that is included in the sale. New clutch. Complete front hub and birf rebuild with bearings and seals. New exhaust with CAT. De-smogged but I have all the parts. New front stock height springs and rear AAL, truck sits perfect. Interior is 9/10. I had big plans for this rig but I've got too many projects and not enough room (just picked up another FJ60 and I'm in the middle of restoring a 1970 FJ40). Wish I could keep them all but unfortunately one rig has to go. PM me with you contact info. Thanks. Doug

IMG_2817.jpg

IMG_2816.jpg

IMG_2819.jpg

IMG_2810.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome truck. What color are the graphics?

Hey Martin, I bought the "silver" package from James Dean Creations. Colors are Silver Metallic / Light Charcoal Metallic / Medium Charcoal Metallic that I thought would look killer over the grey metallic factory color. I mean dANG that would look good!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom