For Sale Montreal, Quebec. 1982 BJ42 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have decided to part with my 1982 BJ42. Truck is Canadian, let hand drive. Original 3B motor, 4 speed transmission, no power steering, and suspension was replaced by a PO to an OME kit that gives it a small lift. All mechanics are solid and very dependable. It is my daily driver from May to October, then is oiled and stored for the winter. 250 000 km on it.

I have had it 6 years, and in that time have done regular oil changes, replaced all fluids and filters, radiator and heater hoses, fusible links, and installed a 24V to 12V converter for charging phones, etc.

The cruiser tracks true and straight at all speeds; no wobble on the highway.

I have the soft top and doors, and the rear tailgate; I have never installed them because I like the hardtop.

Front fenders are fiberglass. There has been repair done to the passenger side floor, a couple areas in the rear floor, and it looks to me like the platforms the seats sit on have been repaired. Frame side rails are nice and solid, there is some corrosion on the rear cross member of the frame. The head liner is missing, so the interior roof has been painted white. There is no EDIC controller; a manual choke cable is used to turn off/on the fuel pump which works flawlessly. The doors and hardtop are second to none. Very clean and nice.

I am wanting $20 000 Canadian, which is about $15 000 USD at the current exchange. I would like to sell it this fall so I do not have to store it this winter. I will not be responsible for any delivery or brokerage fees, etc. It is registered in the province of Quebec.

I will try to put up some pics here; I have many more but cannot post them all here.

Thanks for looking! Feel free to contact me!
20181019_150935.jpg
20181019_150935.jpg
20181019_151049.jpg
20181019_150842.jpg
20181019_151340.jpg
20181019_151101.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom