Monthly Meeting Wednesday, 5 June (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
See you in the back lot of Kilroys in Springfield aroun 7pm.
Also, consider if you want to challenge for a club officer position. Available position to follow.

I’ve got softball practice I’m out!
BUT! I posted a schedule of open events at Chaos Offroad Park in the private area with a poll. If you can talk about that.

My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer in December 2017 just before her 30th birthday. It’s been 2 years of treatment and surgeries. She’s doing well but the fear of it’s return is the worst, I can’t imagine. All the best for your wife and you!

My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer in December 2017 just before her 30th birthday. It’s been 2 years of treatment and surgeries. She’s doing well but the fear of it’s return is the worst, I can’t imagine. All the best for your wife and you!
I'm sorry to hear your wife is going through this crap also. Hope she is getting well.
3rd round of this for my wife. They're splitting her open like a pinata on Wed to clean it all out of her abdomen. Then they see what they can do about it having metastasized into her leg bones. Cancer SUCKS.

I'm sorry to hear your wife is going through this crap also. Hope she is getting well.
3rd round of this for my wife. They're splitting her open like a pinata on Wed to clean it all out of her abdomen. Then they see what they can do about it having metastasized into her leg bones. Cancer SUCKS.
Hoping for the best!

Not going to make it. Wife's cancer is back. That is her surgery day at Johns Hopkins. Have a beer for me.

Puts it all in perspective gentlemen.
We live charmed lives everyday
I wish all involved a speedy and full recovery.

Sorry to hear fellas.. prayers to yal and hopefully they get thru it! Cancer is a SOB! Had enough of family members diagnosed with cancer

I'm sad to hear about your wives who have to endure cancer. @Yard Guy I hope your wife's surgery went well today and pray for a speedy recovery and hope that they were able to debulk most of the abdominal mets and that they have an effective treatment for the bone mets. Yes cancer does suck!

Thanks everyone for the thoughts. I did not mean to hijack the thread.
Please keep us in mind next Wednesday when she has surgery.

@Yard Guy I just read this thread and I'm thinking of you guys. Most of you know that my dad's cancer is the reason I'm in Virginia since October. I'm happy to talk offline, if you want, but I'm sure 3 times makes you a pro at this now...I'm still trying to figure out how to stay sane on the first go around!

Thank you, John. I heard you talking about your Dad at the meeting. Getting old is hard eough without dealing with a thing like cancer. Take care of your dad and yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom