Events/Trails Monthly meeting this Wednesday, 2 October at Kilroys

D21FJ60

I'll get to it

Too bad these are on Wednesdays, that's literally the one night of the week besides Sunday that I am never available.

Too bad these are on Wednesdays, that's literally the one night of the week besides Sunday that I am never available.
and hockey season is just starting, chances are I will have a Wednesday night home game conflict as well. I'm not sure we've discussed an alternate night, but worth considering at a future meeting.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

and hockey season is just starting, chances are I will have a Wednesday night home game conflict as well. I'm not sure we've discussed an alternate night, but worth considering at a future meeting.
Oh boy... just as we were settling down.

Hey guys- I can't make it out tonight. I'll plan to see you all at the next tech day and at the Fall Crawl. Let me know of any other wrenching or trail runs this month and Ill try to make it out. I've got the next couple weeks pretty free. Thinking of doing some trail runs so hit me up.

afgman786

SILVER Star

Hey guys- I can't make it out tonight. I'll plan to see you all at the next tech day and at the Fall Crawl. Let me know of any other wrenching or trail runs this month and Ill try to make it out. I've got the next couple weeks pretty free. Thinking of doing some trail runs so hit me up.
Since you're offering... you can come help me install skids this weekend lol

Top Bottom