Monthly meeting this Wednesday, 12/2 7:30pm. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
We are still planning to hold the meeting at Jeff's on Wed, 12/2 at 7:30pm.
You are welcome to show up around 7pm.
We are limited to no more than 25 attendees, but we haven't had that many peeps in a while.
Dress warm as we will be outside.

It'll be nice and chilly! See yal there

I'm planning on being there.

We will be outside and though there will be a fire, I highly recommend breaking out your thermies, toque, gloves and warm boots.
It's a BOYB/food event. Also, there is seating available, but you might want to throw a camp chair in your rig, just in case.

Temps in the low 40's this evening. No problem!
Hey Stump!
Do you or anyone else in the CLCC have a 54mm socket and the “SLEE spindle grease tool” on hand, that could possibly be brought to tonights meeting, and either used then or borrowed? SLEE is out of stock at the moment...

Hey Stump!
Do you or anyone else in the CLCC have a 54mm socket and the “SLEE spindle grease tool” on hand, that could possibly be brought to tonights meeting, and either used then or borrowed? SLEE is out of stock at the moment...

We'll see if someone posts up. I never heard of the spindle grease too until you mentioned it here.

suuure, you're just afraid of the cold. ;)
I’ll see you all on saturday. Gotta show off my new collection of tools and happy to do some wrenching for anyone in need of a hand.

Hey Stump!
You can try this...

So much for thinking I'd be there cause I was working day time today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom