Monthly meeting this Tuesday 5/6 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Same place, same time...

Ipplittos in Norcross. Officially starts at 7:30 but things but people start showing up around 6:30 or 7. Weather should be nice so I am sure there will be plenty of time to talk BS out in the parking lot following the meeting.

I more than likely wont make the meeting...How dare my work plan a meeting during my social time :bang:

RJ, Andrew, Robert... I hope one or all of you guys are gonna be there. Need a crash course on programming this damned techno radio I got. Got Chirp setup but for all I know I load a bunch of nudy pics in there.

I might actually be able to make this one!!!

Edit: I'm officially coming this time. Getting off work at 5 so I should get there around 6-6:30.

Last edited:
Dont forget about the meeting tonight...

- If you havent paid your dues, bring $20
- If you have the Carney (Ted) bring it so it can have a new home for a month (I am sure you will get it back after GSMTR :flipoff2:)
- Topics to talk about will be...
- The Pig Roast last month (Bring pictures of ya have them)
- GSMTR coming up this month

Hope to have a good crowd tonight and the weather should be really nice after the meeting to hang out in the parking lot and talk about the lofty ideas for trucks :idea:...

Its looking like I should be able to make the meeting...

- If you have the Carney (Ted) bring it so it can have a new home for a month (I am sure you will get it back after GSMTR :flipoff2:)

Just been holding it since AOP for ya, John offically should have it now after his welds broke at DT. I'll happily give it up and don't plan to have it back in my possession for quite some time.

I plan to take the carney at Gsmtr. I think trl 75 should lock that in for us ! :)

From Inside a hotel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom