*******Monthly Meeting Sat April 19th 5:30***************** (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

were is Seewee campground located?

Its on Doar Rd. in Awendaw about a mile and a half down

Hey MTPCRUISER, was that your 40 I saw on a trailer on I-526 this afternoon???

I'd be in for a meeting on the 31st. I will stay tuned....

Brock, I think the stickers turned out very well. I look forward to getting some gear with this logo on it.

Eddie

dbenke - Not mine. Once the engine is back in, I hope never to have it on a trailer again.

looking to be a member

Hey Guys! I'm sorry I missed the meeting but I didn't get the invitation from marshall until it was too late. I can't type long messages on here because my computer is possessed. Me and my dad are heading to GSMTR on Wed and hoping to meet some UC and LC guys. I'm living in Myrtle Beach and have taken a few years off from TLCA but have been wheeling Toyotas since 97. J**ps since I learned to drive. I figure I'll join the club at GSMTR if y'all aren't prejudiced against trucks and 4runners;) or maybe do the paypal thing... I've only had my 85 4runner for a little while and am still trying to get it running right.

My wife won't be coming to GSMTR but my dad and I are staying at a hotel in Murphy unless we find better accomodations closer to Tellico. We used to camp in my 94 Truck under a camper at Tellico but I rolled it and it has become a bedless beast for right now.:mad: I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Great so the meeting is the 31st.? At SeeWee campground? in AwenDaw on Doar Road. What time, what is needed other than bodies what's the plan?? Yes I will keep reading just asking, sounds great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom