Monthly meeting place at Kilroys 730pm on first wed each month (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Devilmans Hand

TLCA #19517
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
The new monthly meeting location is now at Kilroys restaurant and Sports Bar
[Warning, Kilroy site uses flash]
Kilroys Restaurant & Sports Bar - Springfield, VA

The meeting starts at 730pm on the first Wednesday of every month.

Ravensworth Shopping Center
5250-A Port Royal Rd.
Springfield Virginia 22151 Phone: 703-321-7733
Fax: 703-321-9611
For Map & Directions
Map of 5250 Port Royal Rd # A Springfield, Virginia by MapQuest

5250 Port Royal Rd # A, Springfield, VA 22151-2117 - Google Maps

Kilroysmap2010.jpg

Lately we've been meeting up inside the restaurant part in the middle section. Look for a group of guys with a bunch of tables pushed together.

Thread up and Locked. If you have any further info to add, pm a sub-mod for approval.

Last edited:
Wednesday meetup

Is this meet still going on? Would like to come this Wednesday.

I plan on stopping by on Wednesday, might be a little late, Daughters 5th B Day. At the last meeting someone said I can pay my dues online, paypal, how do I do that?

2 step process. First register for membership at TLCA.org. Then you can look here regarding CLCC membership.

http://www.capitallandcruiserclub.org/membership.html

You don't have to be a member to come to a meeting. You can pay at the meeting as well... as long as Fernando is there:p

Show up we'll be in the parking lot around back around 7:15 and in Kilroy's 'til around 9:30.

EDIT:
You were at the last meeting too right? SO, yes, follow IPTman's link.

Gentlemen - Thank you for welcoming me to your meeting last night; it was great to participate and to meet you. I completed my dues payments to TLCA and CLCC this morning. I look forward to learning more and helping out where I can. To that end, I am willing to help with the raffle truck if that is still needed. Thanks again.

Hey guys, gonna meet up this next Wednesday? Will be April 2nd, right? Need to meet you all. Let me know!

Just wanted to thank you guys for being so kind and letting us sit in on the meeting last Wednesday. Conner and I had a good time. We had to leave before the mtg was over due to his game then next day (he wanted to get a full night's sleep). We plan to make the swap meet in Fredricksberg this Saturday, but may be later getting there as we have a morning commitment with a adopt a highway team. Thanks again, Clay

Hey all-

New FZJ80 owner here (up in MD)... I know this has been asked, but are you still meeting regularly? If so, could I possibly join you? I might be able to come out next week (Wed. 2/4/15).

Looks like,I'll be headed home to my birth state after 15 years in SOCAL. Hoping to be moving to the Floyd area onto a large parcel of land. The 60 won't be accompanying me there for another 2.5 months or so. Yes I know the front shackles are backwards. Just had all the leaf packs recurved and add a leaf to each corner. The guys put the rears on correctly but the fronts not so much. This will be rectified tomorrow. Looking forward to joining the chapter.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom