********Monthly meeting May 31******** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Our next meeting will be at Sewee Restaurant on May 31 at 4:00
Hwy 17 in Awendaw, can't miss it. On the corner of Hwy 17 and 15 Mile Landing / Sewee Rd.
I'll need a head count by Fri. 30th
We'll eat first and then meet:cheers:

Please reply on this thread with # of people coming

Last edited:
Im in for sure. I'm off that week and only thing I'm going to be doing is working on my rebirth BT60 so I will be there one way or another. Alas solo unless I get lucky if I do I'll PM you dbenke.

I'm digging through my stash of donations. I'll be sending out a package this week for the meeting including some hats and t-shirts. Once I get the Cuban to get the logo straight I'll start printing t-shirts.

Thanks
Marshall, any word on the stickers
also, if I can get a copy of the by-laws for the meeting that would be great

Call for Agenda Items

- Getting together is always fun, but I think we need to take the next step towards actually becoming an organization. Here are a few things that I recommend we discuss:

-- HAMOM - Do we plan this in conjunction with a monthly meeting or do we do it separately? Should it be planned or just done as members call for help? We probably need someone to head this up.

-- Officers - do we need them?

-- Planning for the lowcountry boil in Oct (are we going to host this for UC?)

-- Where can we wheel?

-- Recommendations for a meeting place in June? Maybe Summerville or W. Ashley?

- If you have other items to discuss, post them up here.

Keith

Call for Agenda Items

- Getting together is always fun, but I think we need to take the next step towards actually becoming an organization. Here are a few things that I recommend we discuss:

-- HAMOM - Do we plan this in conjunction with a monthly meeting or do we do it separately? Should it be planned or just done as members call for help? We probably need someone to head this up.

-- Officers - do we need them?

-- Planning for the lowcountry boil in Oct (are we going to host this for UC?)

-- Where can we wheel?

-- Recommendations for a meeting place in June? Maybe Summerville or W. Ashley?

- If you have other items to discuss, post them up here.

Keith
Agree that we need officers and I bet the nominations should be at a open meeting. We may want to consider doing this at the Sewee get together. Already thinking of a hammon as I will be wrenching on my rig:wrench: for the next couple of weeks, uncle let me off. So I was wondering the best way to handle hammon wait or pre plan. Who knows. Suggestions Ideas anyone. Either W. Ashley or Summerville good idea for June Meeting as we went sort of north area on the May meeting. Don't suggest crawling over the fences at the navy base for a wheeling adventure, could be too much blood (ours ) involved in that.;) P.S. arent we suppose to be telling who's comming to the may meeting here???

ive got some ideas for wheelin gona check em out this weekend 2 places checkin on the legalities too one in summerville small hills not too large , one off of 176 near new high school/ cane bay area

Just found out I should be able to make it. I will be flying back into Charleston around 330. Probably wont make it to eat but will be up there afterwords (around 5 or 530)

Wont be able to make the dinner will see if the family is doin some thing after dinner

Last edited:
E-mail was just sent. If you didn't recieve one about the LC meeting please send me a PM and I'll add you to the list. Starting to get a good e-mail list put together.

Im in but around 5 or so. Will not be eating since I have to take the girl out to dinner that night.

already have plans to eat with family will be out later

we plan to meet from about 5:00 to 6:00 or 6:30 for those not going to eat.
I'll call Kurt in the morning with a count of 8-10

ok yall can comment all you want about me, i was in Mt.P all day wit family and mom wanted to some food and all the doctors raved about that place, so ill leave it at that

So how did it go? Pics?

I got some photo's will try to post as soon as I can get them sized down to an acceptable size. Day or So. Food was great and the people fine small turn out however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom