Monthly Meeting - March 7th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Southeast Overland

Get lost! Go explore!
Threads
Website
www.southeastoverland.com
Come One Come All!

UC's next monthly meeting will be held on Saturday March 7th at Marshall's (better known as Trollhole) house in Mauldin.

More info to come.

Marshall - do you want your address posted or people to PM me/you?

Bumpity bump bump.

Meeting will be at 5:30. Burgers and dogs to be served. Bring some beer and your own drinks - a bag of chips wouldn't hurt either!

Please respond if you will be coming!!!

well hell has frozen over.... it looks like I will have a Sat. off from work!! I and my better half will be there in attendance

marshall I will bring your mr heater back as well and let me know if I can bring anything or be of any use

looking forward to making my first monthly meeting in about a year :cheers:

well hell has frozen over.... it looks like I will have a Sat. off from work!! I and my better half will be there in attendance

marshall I will bring your mr heater back as well and let me know if I can bring anything or be of any use

looking forward to making my first monthly meeting in about a year :cheers:

About time. :beer::beer::beer:

Sat weather looks great. Mid 70's. Great weather to be out in a cruiser.

Clubs picking up the tab on the food. So make sure you come out, bring the kids, bring a cooler, bring the Cruiser, and get ready for some good times. Might even let those of you who are not planning on drinking take the 55 out for a spin. Just to see what old school is like. Anyone coming up or down from out of state can PM me, I have a guest bedroom. Possibly two if you want to stay the night.

Oh and forgot.

Going to be a great day Sat for BB and Cruisers. Duke at UNC 4pm and Clemson at Wake 6pm. I'll have both HD games on the big tv and they both will be recorded. I'll start watching the UNC game at 5.

I plan to drop in my 2F Sat before the meeting - but I won't have it hooked up, or have my exhaust hooked up, but I am north of you so I guess I could coast... :flipoff2:

Lynn and I look to attend. We may drive the Sprite. Looking like the
weather will be spot on for a convertible :steer:
Capt'n Jim is due up tomorrow with Cousin Bill. I just spoke with him and he and Bill are
in. :grinpimp:

Well that is good news. Get to see the car and the Florida Boys. Good times. Gonna be fun.

I should be able to make it. I wont know for sure until Saturday unfortunately though b/c it all depends on what time I get done with work, but I'm working in Simpsonville, so Mauldin's not too far. I'll try to be there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom