Events/Trails Monthly Meeting - July 15, 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brices123

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Threads
Thinking about having a monthly meeting on Friday, July 15. 7:30pm.

Thought we could meet inside at Tee Pee Mexican Restaurant (4144 East Indian School Road Phoenix, AZ 85018). I have put in a request with the restaurant for a group room (waiting for confirmation).

What I need to know:

1. How many people will be attending? - Please reply below if you can attend.
2. Does someone have another suggestion?

Please let me know.

I cannot attend.

I'm willing to finance my next fill up to be there! Let us know how it pans out,...

ETA; backing out for tonight, wife-unit was out in Chandler last 2 days and looking forward to a quiet night. Maybe next month?

Last edited:
Excellent choice, I’m tentative pending a dinner with my next door neighbor which should end early.

That's a superb idea! Unfortunately I'm out of town.

I should be able to make it.

I'll try.

Apologies, but backing out (*see Post#5). My wife got back from her parents just now and looking forward to a quiet night at home.

Apologies, but backing out (*see Post#5). My wife got back from her parents just now and looking forward to a quiet night at home.
Enjoy your evening.

For others, I am here already and have three tables for 10 people.

Thank you to the people who showed up. @TheGrrrrr @verruckt1 @Highway Romping @yjeff (with Monica and adorable baby Cora!)

We enjoyed a nice dinner at Tee Pee, and things we talked about:

1. New t-shirt colors. I will start a new thread on the color choices.
2. ROTM
a. I will be posting up about the annual Casner run. This year it will not be in October, but in September.
b. We need some volunteers to sign-up for future months. Please step-up!
3. We currently have approximately $5,700 in the various bank accounts. Major expense coming up will be the new t-shirts.
4. We heard a little about @Highway Romping & @Saddletramp trip up into Canada. Most of us were very jealous.
5. @TheGrrrrr is going to attend LCDC starting this weekend. Maybe in August he can tell us all about it.
6. We took a look at @TheGrrrrr cool lighting setup with controls on his phone. Check it out next meeting.
7. We talked about and drooled over the Electric GT FJ-40. Check it out. You too can electrify your 40 Series for a cool $49,000+.
8. Lastly we saw @yjeff Troopy. Very cool, it is one of two he currently owns.

Everyone be safe and we will see you August (if not too hot). The meeting date will be August 19th.

YJeff Troopy 2.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you to the people who showed up. @TheGrrrrr @verruckt1 @Highway Romping @yjeff (with Monica and adorable baby Cora!)

We enjoyed a nice dinner at Tee Pee, and things we talked about:

1. New t-shirt colors. I will start a new thread on the color choices.
2. ROTM
a. I will be posting up about the annual Casner run. This year it will not be in October, but in September.
b. We need some volunteers to sign-up for future months. Please step-up!
3. We currently have approximately $5,700 in the various bank accounts. Major expense coming up will be the new t-shirts.
4. We heard a little about @Highway Romping & @Saddletramp trip up into Canada. Most of us were very jealous.
5. @TheGrrrrr is going to attend LCDC starting this weekend. Maybe in August he can tell us all about it.
6. We took a look at @TheGrrrrr cool lighting setup with controls on his phone. Check it out next meeting.
7. We talked about and drooled over the Electric GT FJ-40. Check it out. You too can electrify your 40 Series for a cool $49,000+.
8. Lastly we saw @yjeff Troopy. Very cool, it is one of two he currently owns.

Everyone be safe and we will see you August (if not too hot). The meeting date will be August 19th.

View attachment 3062359

Good times for sure and THAT TROOPY! So rad!

Loving the Troopy Jeff👍

Sorry I missed it. Hope to see you all in August. I was in New Mexico for the "22 Pig Party. Even though my Pig is awaiting a new engine rebuild, they let me and the kids tag a long in a jeep (I know, that's a 4 letter word)

620D459F-4224-4B1B-932B-D445DABC20A6.jpeg

A009457E-D4E5-4AEC-B88E-56D00B7E34A9.jpeg

5C99BDD7-8226-4802-8223-176E2EE97F6F.jpeg

6ACCC753-57A0-447B-894A-0B73FE521C67.jpeg

5F3BEA1E-BBD9-404A-8E4C-C1AC09A08C89.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom