Monthly Meeting Information (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DirtDauberGarage

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello YOTA Friends!

Our next meet up will be 8:00 AM Saturday March 11th at the Manhattan NY Deli & Bagels - Peachtree Corners in Peachtree Corners

March 11th - Saturday
8:00 AM

Manhattan NY Deli & Bagels
5275 Peachtree Pkwy
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092

REMINDER:

We are meeting TOMORROW

8:00 AM Saturday March 11th at the Manhattan NY Deli & Bagels - Peachtree Corners in Peachtree Corners

March 11th - Saturday

5275 Peachtree Pkwy

We had a good group this morning with a few new guys. Our list of guys interested folks has now grown to TWENTY! Pretty exciting!

Once again, I forgot to take pics but we had a 1979 Red FJ40 (Ryan, I love it!!!) and Josh brought his Blue FJ60 (SWEET!!). We also had a nice 2004 Taco!

Josh, John, and Ryan... It was good to meet you guys. I look forward to connecting with you guys again.

I am thinking about planning a Saturday night get together next Saturday, March 18th... who's in??

Hey guys! With Easter and Spring Break, the first couple Saturdays a probably not good days for us to plan a get together.

Who would be in for Saturday 4/15 for a breakfast?

Or would you guys prefer a Friday or Saturday night meet up at a local brewery? Maybe Friday 4/14 or Saturday 4/15 @

https://www.anderbybrewing.com/

Thoughts?

Ales and Overlands is Saturday 4/15 at SteadyHand brewery in Atlanta.

8am on a Saturday? I guess I could drive up Friday night and camp….

8am on a Saturday? I guess I could drive up Friday night and camp….
Come on! You could have breakfast with us and then head over to Ales and Overlands is Saturday 4/15 at SteadyHand brewery in Atlanta.

Gonna try and make it Saturday.
0325231247_HDR fJ40 Knob backgraound.jpg

OK... We will meet again at our normal place this Saturday.

8:00 AM Saturday May 20th at the Manhattan NY Deli & Bagels - Peachtree Corners in Peachtree Corners

March 20th - Saturday

5275 Peachtree Pkwy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom