Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4th saturday

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It has been suggested before that we have informal get together's, so I am suggesting we pick a Saturday that we plan on each month, the location will move around each month.

We have hockey through march so I'm out until then

Well it was a tie, so by executive order it will be the 4th Saturday.

So see whoever is free on the 26th at noon, shall we make the first location KC (Oklahoma) Joe's at 11723 Roe Ave. Leewood KS

Well it was a tie, so by executive order it will be the 4th Saturday.

So see whoever is free on the 26th at noon, shall we make the first location KC (Oklahoma) Joe's at 11723 Roe Ave. Leewood KS

So is it your intent to be Sat, 1/28/2017 at noon? I don't see a Saturday on the 26th for a while. I am considering joining and need to know where/how. I don't get completely free to go do things often, but I'm trying.

Charles here. Aren't you the fella I met at Orilley's last week? Glad to see you thinking about coming out to the meeting.

I just asked her. She's bummed because she has some all day activity with some international students from her school.

Me and the boy may try to stop by if we can work it out.. Anyone have a problem if I bring a 13 yr old along? He loves Land Cruisers ;>)

@ariff bring your boy. I would be bringing my 15 year old daughter of she didn't already have something going on.

@6foot8 looking forward to meeting you.

Charles here. Aren't you the fella I met at Orilley's last week? Glad to see you thinking about coming out to the meeting.
Yup! That's me! Wanna make sure I'm in the right place at the right time!

I've met some of you at the cars n coffee outings. I'm new and would like to join TAC. Unfortunately, work takes me out of town frequently. I can't make this Saturday but look forward catching one soon.

I'm going to try and make it Saturday. We have volleyball and other stuff. Just need to check with the wife and see what she needs me to do to accommodate it all.

I would like to join you on Saturday. I'm new to the 80 and am interested in joining TAC.

Ttt today noon, gonna try

Parked on south side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom