Monthly Club Meetings Info (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
Thought we would have a generic "club meeting" thread so it would be a one stop shop for anything meeting/gathering related.

I know March is tough with Spring Break and the St Paddy’s parade, but let’s plan for a Cruisers and Coffee on Sunday March 13 at 2 PM. We can meet at the front of Blaylock Photography on North Wheatley in Ridgeland and grab coffee next door at M7.

Good showing for a spring break weekend. Even had a few new to the club JDM imports show up.

E874801E-C994-42F9-933A-6C7BDB49568C.jpeg

2979B714-AF95-4886-A4D1-9BD873DF1404.jpeg

B2DEF60C-4DE9-4AC3-B342-436DB14EBE8D.jpeg

April may have two gatherings.

One for sure is the CottonLand Campout. You don’t have to camp to come out and hang out by the lake at Tilda Bogue.

Second @euclid was taking about having something at the Vault Car Show the weekend before in Jackson

May Meeting will be back at Powder Keg

View attachment 2961913
Don’t forget. This Sunday we will be at Powder Keg. We will scratch out the same spot in the lot north of Powder Keg on the front of that building facing the taco truck

Don’t forget. This Sunday we will be at Powder Keg. We will scratch out the same spot in the lot north of Powder Keg on the front of that building facing the taco truck
When is the next get together?

Folks,

The Hub City Cruisers club is planning a swap meet this spring. Probably in April, in the Hattiesburg area. Everyone has some spare parts they are hoarding and taking up space. I personally have a 2UZ and a FJ60 stash I’m trying to sell. I’ll be posting this to the FB group and to the ih8mud forum. I’ll also be inviting the Cottonland folks since Hattiesburg isn’t all that far from Jackson. We need some recommendations of where in the Hattiesburg area we can hold this event. Somewhere we can take over a corner of a parking lot of a willing company.

Thanks,

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom