Monthly Club Meeting, June 12 at 7pm, Lindley Park (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello 406 Cruisers! This coming Tuesday, June 9, at 7pm we will have our monthly club meeting. Now that the weather is nice we will meet at Lindley Park in the pavilion on the east side of the park. Just take the main park entrance off Main Street.
Hope to see everybody there!
Lax

Hello 406 Cruisers! This coming Tuesday, June 9, at 7pm we will have our monthly club meeting. Now that the weather is nice we will meet at Lindley Park in the pavilion on the east side of the park. Just take the main park entrance off Main Street.
Lax
How much are the hats? And could you post the different types. @ttFJC is going to grab me one since I won't be able to make it for the meeting. Need some gear to represent at Rubithon in a week!

How much are the hats? And could you post the different types. @ttFJC is going to grab me one since I won't be able to make it for the meeting. Need some gear to represent at Rubithon in a week!

I believe the hats were $20 for members.

There are three color options; black/black mesh, gray/light gray mesh, and a light blue with dark blue bill/white mesh, all with the 406 Cruisers badge patch on the front center.
This is my the gray/gray... Geez, already looking a little dirty.
MVIMG_20180610_130932.jpg

Lax

Tuesday, June 9? I think you mean Tuesday, June 12th. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom