Monthly Club Meeting at Kiroy's in Springfield, Wednesday 5 February. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
1st meeting of the year! Come on out and start the year off right.
Gonna talk about doing some mapping runs at the Cove, trail cleanup at Peters Mill, the National Forest chainsaw certification class in March, scheduling a tech day, HAM testing, and whatever else you want to talk about.
Hope to see you in the back lot around 7pm.

See yal Wednesday

Me too!

Seems like a good time to attend my first and meet some of you folks!

Dammit. I planned my next trip north around the TWELFTH being the first Wednesday! It's too bad I'm ugly because I'm stupid, too. Someone drink a Guinness for me.
I guess I'll make the sacrifice and have a Guinness for you..

Also won't make it due to work obligations (being volunTOLD to make things come to fruition).

Below are the talk points I had for discussion:
* Entry of Club Vehicles, for display, at the 2021 Washington Auto Show - I will take the action item to collect the how and requirements of participants.
* Adam Eaton's Rev Up the Park - Are we planning to attend this year, if the event is on? - Assuming yes and I'm down, pending dates.
* OEX (Overland Experts) - Would the club be interested in having a group learning session with this outfit? If so, I'll gather some information to present. Have already made initial contact.

Other meeting interests:
* Comments/Decisions in regard to the NFS ChainSaw Cert. in March.
* HAM class - @emorth Is it possible to take the General Test shortly after lunch...or is all testing proctored at the same time? Have a conflict around 1530 that day (02/29)

Are the OEX guys down in URE?
If they are local, maybe ask them if they would be open to discussing a one day 101 the course at Fall Crawl, please.

Please excuse my ignorance; Is URE short hand for Uwharrie, NC?
If so, then yes, they have a location there.

Their VA location is in Orange, about an hour from Dulles.

Yes, URE= Uwharrie.
I didn't know they had a satellite campus. Maybe we can entice them to do a course. Possibly offer it as a extra for a fee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom