Monthly Club Meeting - 8-6 NEW LOCATION NEEDED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
Monthly Meeting is always the 1st Tuesday of every month

EDIT: We keep putting Fuddruckers out of business so a new location is being debated. Loation wil be determined Monday night

Fuddruckers in Alpharetta off Northpoint Pkwy. Starts at 7:30 -

If you drive by and dont see many rigs DO NOT panic, many of the rigs are not streetable these days. Come on in starting around 7:00. Officially kicks off at 7:30

Last edited:
I may be in for this.

There is a chance I might attend as i have meeting in Atlanta and good college buddy in Alpharetta I can stay with.....

Would love to make it but need to look after the kids on Tuesday as wife is going to be traveling for business.

Would love to make it but need to look after the kids on Tuesday as wife is going to be traveling for business.

The meeting seems to be kid friendly

I just drove passed the fuddruckers... or what’s left of it. We’re gonna need to find a new spot.
69E47074-5E07-4A39-8EF3-808F611D65CC.jpeg

Oops

Who is in charge of picking the new location with food ?

Varsity by Town center ? Easy to find and something to kill every stomach

gotta keep it in the 400 corridor neck of th woods

Anyone against trying TopGolf in Alpharetta? Its nearby the old Fuddruckers and food is pretty good. We can try it this month and move from there if needed.

input?

gotta keep it in the 400 corridor neck of th woods

Anyone against trying TopGolf in Alpharetta? Its nearby the old Fuddruckers and food is pretty good. We can try it this month and move from there if needed.

input?

This is violating your 400 corridor wish, but I recommend David Poe's BBQ off of Whitlock Ave in Marietta
He has a private meeting room that seats ~40

We need a decision soon. It happens tomorrow. Otherwise it will be 5 meetings of one person each.

dont know how to accommodate south side and north side at the same time, would love to but everyone has the same problem with getting anywhere in ATL - traffic.

Learned a long time to ago to never close the door on an idea so certainly open to suggestions.

As for Marietta, I would think too many regulars show up from Roswell, Alpharetta, Buford, Lawrenceville, Cumming, Norcross areas to move that way. We used to meet in Sandy Springs years ago and even ITP before that but even then the mid-town crowd barely ever showed up to meetings.

I think we'd entertain SS again if the right place were found but at least for this month the Roswell/Alpharetta seems to be the best compromise for most.

Just for the record, currently I'm just south of Dawsonville and still make almost every meeting so Marietta would be a breeze. :flipoff2:

This will be interesting.

Dont know whos coming but Parking lot is jammed, looks like some kind of corporate event.

Go in restaurant on right side and im behind the bar

Here. It is 1/2 price on Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom