Montana TLCA Trail Ride July 25 or 26 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys. Wanted to get some feelers out on a trail ride for the weekend of the 25th-26th. I'm thinking just a day trip, but let's decide a day that the most people will be able to attend. Post up your preferred day or if you're flexible, even better. I had proposed doing a trip from Boulder to Ringing Rocks in Pipestone, but throw out some other suggestions if you have them. I am flexible, so either day works for me. What say you?

I would like to do that run sometime, but that weekend is out for me.

I might be able to make either day, but Saturday might work better. However I am not 100% sure if I will be able to go at all so my schedule does not need to be held has a high priority.

ringing rocks is cool, been there a few times with visiting family.

I was informed i should let my intentions known. Have not had a presents on here for years. Probably will not for a while yet. I most likely will go on the run this weekend. It all depends on work etc.. A few large projects brewing. I can bring rigs/gear if needed. just let me know.
Cheers
Bowser

I think the Sunday's have it. I can maybe be convinced to camp out as well. We'll just need to work out a meeting place on Sunday morning.

What time are we meeting on Sunday to head out. I got a friend who's gonna meat us in bolder and ride with me he needs to know when to be in bolder

Alright. Let's finalize the details. Official day is going to be Sunday the 26th. It is a full day trip, so we need to get an earlier start to avoid getting back home too late. I propose to meet at the Albertsons in Belgrade. It's right off the freeway. Make a right and you'll see it off to the left. Let's meet at 8:30. We will caravan from there to 69 and up to Boulder.

There may be a few people going up the night before to camp out. Let's plan to meet again in Boulder at the Exxon station on 69/ main st. We can fuel up and head out from there. It's about an hour and a half or so to Boulder, so let's plan to meet at 10:00. There is a market we can stop at to get food and what not, but let's try to have that covered to avoid extra stops.

If everyone wants to post where they intend to meet, that would be great. We don't want to leave anyone behind!!

I'm gonna b picking up a friend on the way out so I will meet everyone at the Exxon in Boulder at 10AM

I have no clue what my plan is yet, but more than likely Moon and I will be heading out of town Friday night or Saturday morning. So I will see y'all at the Exxon at 10 on Sunday.

IMG_2680.JPG

Loaded up the rig I'll bring this weekend. Unfortunately this rig has had less than 500 miles on it in the last 1.5 years. I'll shake it down this weekend then put it for sale. Only shaking it down since its been so long since its been wheeled. If anyone is interested here are a few details.

1988 4runner 202K now I bought it at 110K stock in 2001
-22RE is gone. Now has a low milage 2000 3.4L
-1987 Turbo R151 with 23 spline case Set up for dual cases but I never installed them. It drives better than stock at 80mph on the interstate.
-SAS with high pinion 97 LX450 E-locked axle axle. Axle moved approximately 6" forward. All stock 80 parts where used so under the front the frame is just like a 80 series. Adjustable coil buckets and pan hard so ride height can be changed easily.
-2000 E-locked 4runner rear axle
-Drive line E-brake
-Sliders and bumpers
-Side ladder and supports where for a RTT but can be easily removed.
-5 - 33" Toyo MT's on powder coated 80 wheels.

Many other things but there is the short list. Nothing really wrong with it just does not get used. I've been told I hoard rigs so many have been and will be sold.

Awesome guys! This is going to be a great crew. Any other takers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom