Builds Montana Hippo 200 series build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you install SPC upper control arms? If the tires are hitting the body mount, have an alignment shop crank the lower arms all the way forward and use the adjustable feature of the SPC upper to get that little bit of clearance you need. just an option before trimming body mounts. if you do wind up trimming the mount, look at the options developed for the tundra guys that had to trim body mounts.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Your OP says Fuel D551 wheels but they appear to be Anzas instead, no?

installing fop kit on my 2016 today and have the mt sliders that will go on next week when I get help . how you like the ride of the fop kit ? did u run IM rear coils?

I’m looking at the iron man bumper. How long did take to install? It looks like you had to cut the plastic front stock bumper to fit the iron man. What did you use to trim that? My 40 is my main wheeling vehicle but I’m doing a mild build on a 200 I’m picking up tomorrow. I already ordered the 2” iron man suspension and a set
Of Icon wheels with a 25mm offset and a set of 34 10.50 17’s. It will probably only see light wheeling and pull my 40 on a flat trailer but I still want a solid rig. TIA

BTW. Where are you in Montana?

I just purchased a 2010 LC. I want a simple front leveling kit (just enough to raise it up so it is level with the back). Is that possible, or will I need to do a whole lift kit? I am looking for a cheap and easy front to back leveling kit, so that it looks "even" for now. What brand, size, whatever do I need and where can I get it? What other vehicle has the same suspension platform as a 2010 cruiser.

I am very green at this and I am just wanting to start small ( a little more clearance)....I don't know where to start, what to ask, and/or where/what to look for. PLEASE HELP.

Grassy Ass

@whitV leveling the stance if the truck is simple and cheap.
Do a search for toyota factory front spacer.
It's a 10mm shim that sits on top of the shock body to lift up the front of the truck.
New they are 75$ ish. Probably a few used sets floating around you can get cheaper. Couple hours to install and get an alignment after.
Good to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom