Wanted Montana: ‘67 FJ40 / Looking for a Roll Bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
looking for a factory/OEM style roll bar in or near Montana

1967 did not originally come with a rollbar, if you still have the long jump seats, not sure they would clear and if they did they would need to be spaced out for clearance
that being said, I don't know if I have a later 40 rollbar currently

1967 did not originally come with a rollbar, if you still have the long jump seats, not sure they would clear and if they did they would need to be spaced out for clearance
that being said, I don't know if I have a later 40 rollbar currently
Yes, I’ve read that later year bars will still fit without jump seats and with the top on (do you know if this is true?). I don’t have jump seats and don’t plan to put them in.
Really the only reason I’m adding a bar is I kind of like the look with the lid off, and to be able to put a bikini top on the rig for the wife.
Let me know if you have or find anything.
Thanks!!

Yes, I’ve read that later year bars will still fit without jump seats and with the top on (do you know if this is true?). I don’t have jump seats and don’t plan to put them in.
Really the only reason I’m adding a bar is I kind of like the look with the lid off, and to be able to put a bikini top on the rig for the wife.
Let me know if you have or find anything.
Thanks!!
You can probably find a used Smittybilt rollbar, which would be stronger, safer, and cost less money than a factory ‘show’ bar.

I do not have a rollbar currently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom