For Sale Montana (59463) 1974 F-250 highboy. Dually conversion, lots of new! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1974 f-250 highboy 4x4 with HD dana 44 front axle and D60 rear, limited slip, 4.56 gears and converted to dual rear wheels. 390 engine with lots of new, 4 speed manual, NP205 transfer case. This truck is in very nice condition, zero rust. Black Interior has been redone and nearly perfect. Custom flatbed with lower boxes. Runs out well, NEW 255-85-16 tires, goes anywhere you would want towing anything that can be connected to it. Factory power steering/ manual brakes/new clutch... I really don't need to sell this truck but other projects are taking priority and this old girl is on the chopping block. Price is 5500 and there isn't much wiggle room there, I will deliver the truck anywhere in the lower 48 for 6500 all done.. I will look at trade plus cash offers for other LC stuff but please be realistic. In this condition these trucks are ridiculously rare and this one is no garage queen. She's used to work. I call her Big Booty Judy and she is a serious work horse.

f250 1.jpg

f250.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom