Monster Jam (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ryan is pestering me to take him to the monster truck show this weekend. He's even offering to put forward his saved allowance for a ticket so I'm having a hard time saying "no".

Anyone else want to join us and share my pain (Confederate flag t-shirts, chicks with butt-crack tattoos, mullets...you get the idea)?

chicks with butt-crack tattoos,

I'll check with Ross to see if he wants to go. Not much interest from me but if you go, please post pics. We both enjoyed the Auto Show a couple of weeks ago. I think my favorite was the vintage Indy car with the Sherman Tank engine.

-Mike-

Take earplugs.

I won't be back until Monday or I would consider it.

However, the harmonics of built V8's does something to the soul -

1 camshaft(s) rotation
2 crankshaft rotations
4 valve cyclings
8 plug firings.
16 total valve clacks.

I would not considering it "pestering" - I consider it a blessing, a mix of mechanistic and musical intuitiveness.

Later...

Ryan is pestering me to take him to the monster truck show this weekend. He's even offering to put forward his saved allowance for a ticket so I'm having a hard time saying "no".

Anyone else want to join us and share my pain (Confederate flag t-shirts, chicks with butt-crack tattoos, mullets...you get the idea)?

Details?

If I was in town I would have gone, just for the people watching. I started dating someone new recently too and agreeing to go see Monster Trucks has long been a test to determine just how open minded the girl is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom