Monster Jam - Jan 28th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

afgman786

SILVER Star
Threads
Who all is interested in going to Monster Jam? I know I've always wanted to go as a kid. Reached out to get pricing on a suite and they have a Lexus suite for $1,350 which is fitting for us.

They also have a food menu we can pre-order from. This will be first come basis on who's included. The closer we get to the 18 people the less it'll cost each person.

Screenshot_20230117-114015.png

Tickets: 18/18
Me - 2
@lacefro - 4
@TTViper - 3
@DC470 - 2
@Tikicruiser - 2
@TRDdrew - 3
@1MOA - 2

Last edited:
This is a fun time. I did the pre-event deal where you can walk around the trucks and take pictures before the show. They are super impressive up close. Also, the catered food is pretty good in the suites. Bring your own hearing protection.

In for two tickets.

Definitely bring hearing protection. The engines are of course loud, but I went to a Nitro Circus event here and the stadium try’s to tune out out the engines with their music and loud speakers.

Last edited:
I'm in for a ticket. Also, I think the suite tickets do come with pre-show access according to website. Thanks for the update Ahmad!

For all those that are interested. I am going to take you as committed. As in I'm taking this as you are going to cover the cost of your tickets not on the fence about going.

I’m in. I invited Mark Cavich but dont hold the last ticket on that account. I’ll post up if he commits soon. for now just consider me 1.

Cavich can’t make it, so I’m just one. If anyone is coming from VA outside the beltway, we can meet early at my house and leave vehicles. I can arrange a large Uber to the Cap One Center to all go together. Way better than parking down town and for boozing.

No sir. Only 1 slot left
Alright... put us on the wait list if 3 tickets end up becoming available. Wife and I have been looking at tickets. My son is completely obsessed with Grave Digger. I'm pretty proud of that actually, definitely my fault. 🍻 :cool:

20200116-182723-SO%20116%20Grave%20Digger.jpg

Alright... put us on the wait list if 3 tickets end up being available. Wife and I have been looking at tickets. My son is completely obsessed with Grave Digger. I'm pretty proud of that actually, definitely my fault. 🍻 :cool:

20200116-182723-SO%20116%20Grave%20Digger.jpg
I grew up a grave digger fan too. Dennis Anderson all the way

All tickets accounted for

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom