MONSTALINER on a 100 Series Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey andrew, did you pull the belt moulding off each of the windows when you did this? I am kicking around the idea of copying you... my paint looks terrible and the vinyl wrap I did on my trim pieces is not holding up in the AZ sun
No I didn’t and if I did it again I would pull it all. I have a little bit of peeling in the spots I didn’t prep well. So this year I will need to sand and touch up most of those edges

No I didn’t and if I did it again I would pull it all. I have a little bit of peeling in the spots I didn’t prep well. So this year I will need to sand and touch up most of those edges
I keep toying around with this... my paint is looking worse and worse... I may wait until next year, I am super curious to hear how it deals with the summer heat.... and I am dreading pulling off all the trim.

What roof rack is that?

The paint looks amazing! My garage is full of other projects and the weather here in Oregon is so unpredictable that I can't do it in my driveway. This led me having mine professionally done and pick it up tomorrow! I hope it looks as good as this!

What roof rack is that?

The paint looks amazing! My garage is full of other projects and the weather here in Oregon is so unpredictable that I can't do it in my driveway. This led me having mine professionally done and pick it up tomorrow! I hope it looks as good as this!
It is a dissent roof rack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom