Monstaliner Bedliner (8 Viewers)

HMM

Visit site
This stuff is amazing, I've added 4-5 dents and tons of scrapes and the monstaliner is holding up great! Sadly the rear quarters, tail lights and headlights aren't as tough...lol Got my front bumper installed so hopefully my quads will hold up better moving forward.

I sanded the grill and quad buckets with 180grit and sprayed them with satin black to keep with the black out theme (krylon colormaxx - after spraying with self etching green primer).

Lights.jpg
Dents.jpg
Quads.jpg

steffan

SILVER Star
Visit site
i'll double post this just in case there's someone outside of the 40 forum that is interested. here is the inside of the fender with the liner thinned a little, sprayed out of a modified HVLP gun (drilled out to 2.0mm) at about 35psi. it's slow spraying it out but could achieve a more uniform coverage and finer texture

tempImageJouPQp.png

tempImagelG8wDy.png

tempImagepWUcoH.png

tempImagebFArHE.png

musthave

😂
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Visit site
Unfortunately after speaking with the guys at Monstaliner today, it seems the product may have met its fate.

They are no longer able to source the mixture. They are looking for a new company, but with the Covid, they have had no luck. They have no product available currently. They didn't sound very optimistic. That's sad to hear. It was a great product, IMHO.

sxp

Visit site
Unfortunately after speaking with the guys at Monstaliner today, it seems the product may have met its fate.

They are no longer able to source the mixture. They are looking for a new company, but with the Covid, they have had no luck. They have no product available currently. They didn't sound very optimistic. That's sad to hear. It was a great product, IMHO.

Hopefully this is just a setback, and they will figure something out. I'd hate to be forced into another product.

HMM

Visit site
A buddy of mine used raptor liner and when he hit something it flaked off. I have hit several things and monstaliner has held strong. After seeing them both in action I'll take monstaliner hands down. (even though I liked his texture and feel a little better)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom