Money shot... 300k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Boom... 300k. 07 lx470. Truck has no leaks and needs nothing. Amazing vehicles.

IMG_9172.jpg

IMG_9177.jpg

Congrats, cheers to another 300K!

Pic of full rig?

That Toyota break-in period takes FOR-EV-ER!

Only things it NEEDS is the maintenance light turned off.:bounce:

newsign.php

Ive owned the truck the last 40k miles. 3rd owner. Had a freon leak that took a while to fix, a new alternator, and thats it. Daily driver. 10k OCI. Original AHC. No leaks. Was waiting on the truck to explode at 300k, LOL.

Would drive this truck across the country tomorrow with no worries. These trucks are stupid reliable. Trying to fight the mod bug...

IMG_9178.jpg

Thanks for taking the odometer photos while the vehicle was not moving and congratulations on the milestone. It's a great looking truck. Now update your signature! "2007 LX470 260k miles... now at 290k"

It's not so bad on the other side, I've blazed the trial for those yet to come!..... LOL.
Took this shot when I was a bit younger, ~5 months ago...LOL
It's not what you think at first glance! HA!

It's not so bad on the other side, I've blazed the trial for those yet to come!..... LOL.
Took this shot when I was a bit younger, ~5 months ago...LOL
It's not what you think at first glance! HA!
View attachment 1972603
Hey that's doesn't count as 500k+ because it's km. But hey 👍👏.

Cheers! my 27 year old corolla has 272K miles and the daily driver. After 12 years into its ownership and worry free miles, today I heard a click sound upon turning the key and no start. Oh... battery terminal was loose.

Some Toyotas(Prius and few other I think) suffer from an issue where the odometer will get stuck at 299k.... I don't think its only Toyotas that has this issue but you'll never hear about that problem on a Chrysler, range rover, [insert pretty much any car manufacturer here]

Congrats to the PO!

I have a good buddy with a 300k-mile Tahoe. Great motor and drivetrain but body and interior look like they went through a wood chipper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom